Pete - Anthony Schwartz?

rustywalkedaway

Sophomore
Purgatory
His name has bounced around here some and, last I thought I heard, he wasn't part of the staff's plan for this class (too similar to a couple guys in last class, supposedly).

I just realized a) he made it to the Opening and b) 247 seems to think we are "warmer".

Do you think he is part of this class? If so, as a true priority or because other pieces didn't play out?

Thanks for the work.

Advertisement
IMG_1220.jpg

We immediately have a down vote (the basis is a mystery), a meme the "author" is probably still giggling about, and someone who implies they know the staff's actual recruiting board.

Excellent...we are all better off for this shared knowledge.

Now, as I asked, Pete, insight please?

Advertisement
We immediately have a down vote (the basis is a mystery), a meme the "author" is probably still giggling about, and someone who implies they know the staff's actual recruiting board.

Go **** yourself

Go **** yourself

Why? I just want to have a sense of where Schwartz might be, in this class, from someone who might know. If that isn't you, shut the **** up and stop being part of the problem.

His name has bounced around here some and, last I thought I heard, he wasn't part of the staff's plan for this class (too similar to a couple guys in last class, supposedly).

I just realized a) he made it to the Opening and b) 247 seems to think we are "warmer".

Do you think he is part of this class? If so, as a true priority or because other pieces didn't play out?

Thanks for the work.

Scraps for you gators but you'll claim a victory over us lol

Advertisement
Nobody here wants that kid and he is not a take for our coaches either.

He is afraid of competition and sucks at football.

Kid needs to focus on track.

His soft *** will fit in great with the gators though

1. Yes I'm still laughing
2. Now I'm asking: can u read the board for once in your life and not ask questions that have been answered for months?

It's a fair question to ask.

But then acting like an entitled prick because you haven't received an immediate answer is douchy af. If the responses you've received surprise or anger you, then you don't get CIS. Pete's not here to service your every whim, if he has an answer and is predisposed to answer your question, I'm sure he will. Otherwise, I suggest a little patience, or if it's that important to you do a little research yourself.

Hightower, Pope, and Wiggins are in this class.

Xavier Williams and Terrance Marshall seem to be the next highest priorities for this staff. Marshall is basically a unanimous top 3 WR in the country and has us in his top 4. Xavier Williams is an athlete that could play many positions and the staff really likes and are willing to try him out at WR first, because thats what he wants to play. These two seem to be the clear top choices for the staff. I'd say our chances of getting Marshall are slim. And flipping Xavier will be very hard, though not impossible.

Kevin Austin and Warren Thompson, and maybe Tyquan Thornton now, seem to be in the next tier of WRs we are recruiting. They are top WR's in Florida, and guys that any year would be great gets, but in this year are sort of plan B guys. Don't think we have a good shot at Thompson, I think we have a solid shot at Austin if we move on from Xavier and Marshall doesn't pick us. And if Thornton has a committable offer from us, theres almost no chance he doesn't come here.

Finally the last tier is Elijah Moore and a guy like Schwartz who could easily be in this class if they have a great senior year, but as of right now are nothing more than plan C guys, and we have to miss out on a lot of other guys for them to be in this class. Moore will 100% choose us if he can. No need to offer him until after his senior year is complete. I don't think it's crazy if we just take 3 WRs rather than use a scholarship on one of these guys.

Last edited:
Advertisement

But then acting like an entitled prick because you haven't received an immediate answer is douchy af. If the responses you've received surprise or anger you, then you don't get CIS. Pete's not here to service your every whim, if he has an answer and is predisposed to answer your question, I'm sure he will. Otherwise, I suggest a little patience, or if it's that important to you do a little research yourself.

Interesting perspective.

Never acted as if I was entitled to anything. Pete owes me nothing.
I asked a question and immediately got responses that answered nothing. Posters posting to amuse themselves.
Pretty sure I get CIS as I've been here as long as you, just don't feel the need to post thousands of times.
Researched threads here and the recent developments at 247. Referenced those in the original post. Ran out of sources, so I asked Pete. He may or may not choose to answer. If you have superior or equivalent sources, please share.

I appreciate Calinative's breakdown above, but still would like to hear from someone who may have seen the actual board. If Calinative has, thanks man.

Last edited:
Hightower, Pope, and Wiggins are in this class.

Xavier Williams and Terrance Marshall seem to be the next highest priorities for this staff. Marshall is basically a unanimous top 3 WR in the country and has us in his top 4. Xavier Williams is an athlete that could play many positions and the staff really likes and are willing to try him out at WR first, because thats what he wants to play. These two seem to be the clear top choices for the staff. I'd say our chances of getting Marshall are slim. And flipping Xavier will be very hard, though not impossible.

Kevin Austin and Warren Thompson, and maybe Tyquan Thornton now, seem to be in the next tier of WRs we are recruiting. They are top WR's in Florida, and guys that any year would be great gets, but in this year are sort of plan B guys. Don't think we have a good shot at Thompson, I think we have a solid shot at Austin if we move on from Xavier and Marshall doesn't pick us. And if Thornton has a committable offer from us, theres almost no chance he doesn't come here.

Finally the last tier is Schwartz and Elijah Moore who could easily be in this class if they have a great senior year, but as of right now are nothing more than plan C guys, and we have to miss out on a lot of other guys for them to be in this class. Moore will 100% choose us if he can. No need to offer him until after his senior year is complete. I don't think it's crazy if we just take 3 WRs rather than use a scholarship on one of these guys.

Tyquan Thornton seems to be the guy.

Interesting perspective.

I asked a question and immediately got responses that answered nothing. Posters posting to amuse themselves.
Pretty sure I get CIS as I've been here as long as you, just don't feel the need to post thousands of times.
Researched threads here and the recent developments at 247. Referenced those in the original post. Ran out of sources, so I asked Pete. He may or may not choose to answer. If you have superior or equivalent sources, please share.

I appreciate Calinative's breakdown above, but still would like to hear from someone who may have seen the actual board. If Calinative has, thanks man.

You should be thanking them...those responses are the only reason your question is getting bumped to the top of the page.

Advertisement

Interesting perspective.

And what information beyond what Cali shared are you expecting? No one who has seen the "actual board" is going to address this thread. If you're looking for information that suggests he is higher than we think, that's unlikely seeing as we offered another WR last week that only pushes him further down the board.

Interesting perspective.

Based on your join date, you should have seen this coming. I'm not saying it's right, but you had to know that this has probably already been addressed, and when you ask a question that's been addressed you get a ton of sht.

Science.

Advertisement
Back