Pete - Anthony Schwartz?

I know what this thread is missing.......

200w.gif

Advertisement
We immediately have a down vote (the basis is a mystery), a meme the "author" is probably still giggling about, and someone who implies they know the staff's actual recruiting board.

Excellent...we are all better off for this shared knowledge.

Now, as I asked, Pete, insight please?
Go **** yourself

Why? I just want to have a sense of where Schwartz might be, in this class, from someone who might know. If that isn't you, shut the **** up and stop being part of the problem.

as always great atmosphere among canes fans......guy asks a question and some a-hole feels the need to roast him. Good stuff.

You don't have to be some kind of "insider" to know that Schwartz hasn't really been on the staff's radar for a while. I casually follow recruiting and even I was aware that he wasn't being recruited by UM. There's no secret list of guys being recruited on the down low. If they're visiting campus and/or the coaches are visiting with them, they're on the board. If you're not hearing any news about a certain recruit, it's safe to say either a)the staff isn't interested or b) he's a plan C,D,or E kid.

Advertisement
You don't have to be some kind of "insider" to know that Schwartz hasn't really been on the staff's radar for a while. I casually follow recruiting and even I was aware that he wasn't being recruited by UM. There's totally a secret list of guys being recruited on the down low. If they're visiting campus and/or the coaches are visiting with them, they're on the board. If you're not hearing any news about a certain recruit, it's safe to say either a)the staff isn't interested or b) he's a plan C,D,or E kid.

fixed.

We immediately have a down vote (the basis is a mystery), a meme the "author" is probably still giggling about, and someone who implies they know the staff's actual recruiting board.

Excellent...we are all better off for this shared knowledge.

Now, as I asked, Pete, insight please?
Go **** yourself

Why? I just want to have a sense of where Schwartz might be, in this class, from someone who might know. If that isn't you, shut the **** up and stop being part of the problem.

as always great atmosphere among canes fans......guy asks a question and some a-hole feels the need to roast him. Good stuff.

Welcome to the internet, view at your own risk.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back