Perspective from the inside....

Advertisement
Grown men who follow and @ these young kids on social media (especially after losses) are the p***yest of p****es.
somewhat disagree. yes back in the day when they were "college student athletes." although they did in a sense get paid with free school, nutrition, st, room and board, good fields etc to showcase their skills.

.....but these kids are 18 and considered adults and NOW they are demanding money for playing the game. they act like divas. they are paid athletes. they want us to show up and pay money to see them play. the game has changed.

Advertisement
Maybe so. Funny that our players and those soilders are the same age. What changed?????

But you know what? I dont care what people on social media think about me.
Are we comparing foot ball to war? Que the Kellen Winslow gift. These are young men that are just trying to either get a degree or get paid. I can see if these guys signed up to be special warfare or something but it's foot ball.

Are we comparing foot ball to war? Que the Kellen Winslow gift. These are young men that are just trying to either get a degree or get paid. I can see if these guys signed up to be special warfare or something but it's foot ball.

We are talking about what is 18 years old. Is it a kid or a man.

Maybe our team needs a little winslow attitude in them.

ITT we post a lot of strong opinions with zero perspective

Which is ironic because that’s usually what kids do

In Florida anyone under 25 is a jit.. so to me they kids.. life hasn’t really started truly for them yet.

Just my opinion.
Life hasn't started for them yet? LMAO. Okay. They are in college, have jobs, able to vote, pay bills, get paid, serve in the military, buy smokes, have NIL deals, have lawyer and agents, and many of them have their own children. But they aren't kids because "life hasn't started for them yet". Laughable. BTW, I'm not excusing the fan's online behavior towards them....just don't try to convince me these adults are kids.

Advertisement
Some folks on here telling TS to handle social media EXACTLY THE WAY HE’’S HANDLING IT. The players aren’t bichin—the porsters are. He’s just answering the question. Telling someone to die because of a football play says way more about the poster than any negative reflection from this interview on TS.
In fact, I see a young many taking responsibility for something that was not his fault, because that’s what leaders do.

If your 18 year old is considered a child by you then I question your parenting.

I was an adult at 18. Took responsibility for my action and mistakes. Suffered consequences or reaped rewards for my decisions. Of course by the time I was 17 my parents had pretty much a hands off attitude. When I got a speeding ticket, they said you handle it. When I got in trouble at school for fighting they said you handle it. At 14 they showed me UM and said this is what you have to do to get here, they also showed me Dade County Jail and said this is what you have to do to get here.
Being an adult is not about not making mistakes, ****, I make mistakes now and I’m old. It is about learning from them and taking responsibility.
Tyrique isn’t 18 either, he’s a grown *** man getting paid to play well. He is subject to criticism, although telling him to die is pretty immature and silly.

Advertisement
If your 18 year old is considered a child by you then I question your parenting.

I was an adult at 18. Took responsibility for my action and mistakes. Suffered consequences or reaped rewards for my decisions. Of course by the time I was 17 my parents had pretty much a hands off attitude. When I got a speeding ticket, they said you handle it. When I got in trouble at school for fighting they said you handle it. At 14 they showed me UM and said this is what you have to do to get here, they also showed me Dade County Jail and said this is what you have to do to get here.
Being an adult is not about not making mistakes, ****, I make mistakes now and I’m old. It is about learning from them and taking responsibility.
Tyrique isn’t 18 either, he’s a grown *** man getting paid to play well. He is subject to criticism, although telling him to die is pretty immature and silly.
This post all day. Well said dude.

At 18, I had been through more than adults twice my age. Because you and I had to grow up fast, doesn’t mean every 18 old did. Most 18 year olds are still wet behind the ears and haven’t touched the surface of what the coming years may bring.

Granted, TS is an older player but shouldn’t be subjected to criticism from fans that don’t know their *** from a hole in the ground about football or what they go through on an hourly basis, let alone be subjected to death threats. That’s insane.

Life hasn't started for them yet? LMAO. Okay. They are in college, have jobs, able to vote, pay bills, get paid, serve in the military, buy smokes, have NIL deals, have lawyer and agents, and many of them have their own children. But they aren't kids because "life hasn't started for them yet". Laughable. BTW, I'm not excusing the fan's online behavior towards them....just don't try to convince me these adults are kids.
These same ""kids" would slap the sh*t out of every last one of you while saying "im a grown *** man". Dont let them fool you...the kid role is thrown out when they want empathy.

Advertisement
F58276E8-DBB8-458A-819F-CE288C4D0531.jpeg
@Ghandi this guy has been calling himself an “insider”. He’s a clown and has been one of the most vocal people on here. 🤡 Tyrique played three games last year hurt and put his future on the line for his teammates. He’s played three games hurt this year and they had to force him at halftime to not go back out with a concussion. This guy, like so many others on here, just doesn’t understand the game or how much these kids give for us. Fwiw the insider thinks it’s his hamstring… it’s not a hamstring. Also, this fool doesn’t know squat about coverages or football. This is my first post since UNC. I was busy AT THE GAME, unlike some that don’t support this team. This is also, most likely my last post on this site this year. I’m going to continue supporting the kids that I love and call family. Some people here are sick. Hateful people….

Last edited:
View attachment 211152@Ghandi this guy has been calling himself an “insider”. He’s a clown and has been one of the most vocal people on here. 🤡 Tyrique played three games last year hurt and put his future on the line for his teammates. He’s played three games hurt this year and they had to force him at halftime to not go back out with a concussion. This guy, like so many others on here, just don’t understand the game or how much these kids give for us. Fwiw the insider thinks it’s his hamstring… it’s not a hamstring. Also, this fool doesn’t know squat about coverages or football.
If these players are giving their all then their scholarships should be pulled immediately.

If i gave the effort at my job they give on the field i would be fired.

Advertisement
Back