Perry in the Lab WORKING

Advertisement
59145012.jpg
[MENTION=9955]gsalinas87[/MENTION]

Advertisement
Serious observation ... I don't know if he has super skinny legs, but his upper body appears to be better than Kaaya ever look at Miami.

I know it's not a body building competition, but that kid looks like the kind of athlete who can make plays from the QB position.

No clue if he can actually play at this level, but short of his legs being tooth picks, the kid looks like he will have enough weight to play as a true frosh.

We ain't running him 20 times per game, and the coaching staff will do enough with protections to keep his hit count low.

I actually feel a little better about the situation if he were to actually win the starting job.

Thanks for posting this, [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION]

Advertisement
Serious observation ... I don't know if he has super skinny legs, but his upper body appears to be better than Kaaya ever look at Miami.

I know it's not a body building competition, but that kid looks like the kind of athlete who can make plays from the QB position.

No clue if he can actually play at this level, but short of his legs being tooth picks, the kid looks like he will have enough weight to play as a true frosh.

We ain't running him 20 times per game, and the coaching staff will do enough with protections to keep his hit count low.

I actually feel a little better about the situation if he were to actually win the starting job.

His weight won't be a factor in whether or not he plays or succeeds as a true freshmans.

Why is everyone so obsessed with how much he weighs?

It's obvious that half his body weight is crank weight.

Why is everyone so obsessed with how much he weighs?

It's obvious that half his body weight is crank weight.

This is the part people are missing. If somebody goes low they'll get a concussion. And his upper half is more than big enough.

Advertisement

Hating exhibit A. Wasn't funny the first 3 times its been posted.

Just trying balance the dry hate for this dude. I guess if I talked about the size of his genitalia it would be cool lol!

Here comes sensitive social justice warrior Harriet turning a harmless joke into a white knight cause.

Why don't you just chill the fūck out Harriet. Maybe get out in the real world, in between your terrorist cell meetings in Cleveland, and enjoy life a little instead of making everything about your celestial cause.

This a football and fun site, not a soapbox for you to correct all your paranoid perceived slights.

And for what it's worth, I really like the kid, doesn't mean I won't make fun of his Bert & Ernie haircut. Losers like you are so deeply effeminate you don't get the concept of breaking balls.

His weight won't be a factor in whether or not he plays or succeeds as a true freshmans.

its been said 100 times hes a pocket passer lol so y does it feel like everyone thinks hes some running qb

Advertisement
A haircut exemplifying the leader of The U football team would be recommended. The more you look the part the better.

This is one of the ghayest posts i've ever seen here.

Are you not aware of our history?

i know right lol
just like when someone posts a cane commits hilights on youtube and they hear rap music............u see the comments section they say i listened on mute. They dont realize this is miami this is what it is to be a miami fan we r a different breed.....if u want rock n roll (which no player listems too) make ur own hilight vid.

its been said 100 times hes a pocket passer lol so y does it feel like everyone thinks hes some running qb

Exactly. I was just getting ready to quote the "we ain't running him 20 times per game" by saying we pretty much ain't running him, period. I mean sure maybe every blue moon, but he's NOT a running QB or some Tebow read option type.

People need to understand: he is a classic drop back passer, yes he's going to run the RPO, but he is a thrower and a quarterback not a runner. Looks like he has great mobility. But we didn't sign him to run nor would we ever use it like that as a weapon. End of story.

Hating exhibit A. Wasn't funny the first 3 times its been posted.

Just trying balance the dry hate for this dude. I guess if I talked about the size of his genitalia it would be cool lol!

Here comes sensitive social justice warrior Harriet turning a harmless joke into a white knight cause.

Why don't you just chill the fūck out Harriet. Maybe get out in the real world, in between your terrorist cell meetings in Cleveland, and enjoy life a little instead of making everything about your celestial cause.

This a football and fun site, not a soapbox for you to correct all your paranoid perceived slights.

And for what it's worth, I really like the kid, doesn't mean I won't make fun of his Bert & Ernie haircut. Losers like you are so deeply effeminate you don't get the concept of breaking balls.

U must have a PhD in Denial Deflection Discredit and false narrative creation because that's all U do other than being a pompous obnoxious combative bytch on this site 24/7 getting smart with everyone but now trying to recreate yourself as the easy-going, mild-mannered, just wanna have fun good guy around here. Guess what? 100% of your posts contradiction this new fake depiction of who u are. U are incensed and angry EVERY single day on here. U have zero light-hearted posts. Always salty because U have no life. "Terrorist cells in Cleveland???? Please explain? We'll wait? Just making up ish and hoping it sticks lol! I've never responded to any of your antagonist posts U always have a sly backhanded comment towards me like the initial post I made about Perry on this thread. So don't reframe ish like "here comes HTC" like I come out nowhere, when U constantly come for me like a fly on ish and get manhandled every single time.

Advertisement
Back