Perry Being a Knucklehead Again

I highly doubt the coaches explicitly stated that you can't post *** acts on IG live and Perry went and did it anyway. Yes, good teams have different rules for QB1. The QB1 can get away with a lot more schit.

In some ways that's true, in some ways that's not true.

Advertisement
So you are saying I am wrong, but you have absolutely 0 evidence. Interesting. I highly doubt they said. No one can post consensual videos of 2 adults having ***.

I don't have 0 evidence....I've been in those training sessions at the U. I'm not sure how you missed that. With respect, you are making statements with, as far as I know, zero knowledge of how the AD trains their athletes about standards of behavior.

I don't have 0 evidence....I've been in those training sessions at the U. I'm not sure how you missed that. With respect, you are making statements with, as far as I know, zero knowledge of how the AD trains their athletes about standards of behavior.

You literally said you have never heard them say you can't post consesual *** videos on the internet.

Advertisement
You literally said you have never heard them say you can't post consesual *** videos on the internet.

That's not what I said, go back and read....I said they MAY not discuss IG live SPECIFICALLY. I said that they will discuss the category...of social media platforms and how to engage with them.

At this point I feel like ur being combative for no other reason than trying to win an argument rather then get to the correct point of view. Ur smarter than this...ur smarter than needing me to say: "I sat in a meeting next to Perry when he was directly addressed and told not to post a *** tape on IG live" before admitting that the kid made a dumb move.

If he heard them say something extremely similar he would have brought that up. Its not like if they said don't post *** tapes on snap chat and perry then put it on IG live that would be ok.

He wouldn’t have brought it up. Perry wasn’t thinking “just in case I want to post a *** video later I better get clarification now on the banned platforms”. The starting QB of the team decided to allegedly **** a teammate’s girl and didn’t even think to keep it off social media and you think he would’ve asked for the fine print on the rules? You trying too hard.

This is so commonplace no 20 year old man would assume they would get in trouble for this. I am older than him and am shocked he is getting in any hot water over this. Odds are he was also wasted.
I would, my brother(who just turned 21) would, my cousins would.

And everyone keeps ignoring the fact this was the girlfriend of a teammate, not just another student but another teammate. Do you guys even have an iota of an idea what that can do to the locker room?

That's not what I said, go back and read....I said they MAY not discuss IG live SPECIFICALLY. I said that they will discuss the category...of social media platforms and how to engage with them.

At this point I feel like ur being combative for no other reason than trying to win an argument rather then get to the correct point of view. Ur smarter than this...ur smarter than needing me to say: "I sat in a meeting next to Perry when he was directly addressed and told not to post a *** tape on IG live" before admitting that the kid made a dumb move.

Have you are have you not heard the school discuss not posting *** tapes on social media? Obviously you don't need to have seen perry get the speech personally, but is it a common speech made to the team?

Advertisement
Someone in his family or close circle needs to have long conversations with N'Kosi about this (and monitor his social media posts heavily). He isn't an average student at Miami. The spotlight will always shine the brightest on the QB at QB U.

He needs to not embarrass himself and the university by posting inappropriate things on social media.

The coaches should give players training on the use of social media at the beginning of the season (no ****, no dissing coaches, complaining about playing time etc). They should also give them weekly reminders in the meeting rooms. The other alternative is simply to suspend all social media accounts during the season and in the weeks leading to National Signing Day.

Fact: we would have had far fewer locker room issues, player departures, and drama (and potentially gained a great QB transfer from Clemson) if it weren't for unfortunate posts on Social Media.

If the dopey blind ***** knew that Francis Ford-Copulate was filming, then who gives a fck. It’s no one’s bidness.

I don’t tell Spielberg how to run his films, and I’m not going to tell this gentleman with the monolithic genitalia how to film the old in out. This gentleman can run his films however he and his co-stars choose.

I would, my brother(who just turned 21) would, my cousins would.

And everyone keeps ignoring the fact this was the girlfriend of a teammate, not just another student but another teammate. Do you guys even have an iota of an idea what that can do for the locker room?

I agree that banging your teamates girl is going to hurt the locker room. I was using a bit of hyperbole. You are correct some 20 year old would think differently than the majority, but most 20 year old are not going to assume that doing something COMPLETELY legal is going to get them in trouble with compliance.

Stupid is as stupid does. If Perry can't make good decisions off the field, it's no wonder he can't make them on the field either. Not defending Richt's QB decisions by any stretch, but Perry's continuous stupidity off the field is probably an indication as to why he couldn't be trusted on the field.
Amen to that. As much as I knock Richt, I fully understand him not giving Perry his full respect. He can't earn it. Well, not yet at least. The bigger problem is Richt not having better options at QB. THAT is on him.

Advertisement
Is it ironic that a man who ran train is now getting railroaded? You tell me because I don’t like the way the masses are attempting to censor a fine filmmaker’s artistic expression.

Have you are have you not heard the school discuss not posting *** tapes on social media? Obviously you don't need to have seen perry get the speech personally, but is it a common speech made to the team?

No, I haven't because the ability to post videos on social media didn't exist when I was there. They did, however, train us to not post explicit photos and things of that nature. I know where you're attempting to go here, again to win not get to the correct point of view, before you do let me ask you: do you honestly think that they trained me not to post pics but neglect to train todays athletes to not post similar videos? If that's what you think, great....I have some swamp land to sell you.

Advertisement
I agree that banging your teamates girl is going to hurt the locker room. I was using a bit of hyperbole. You are correct some 20 year old would think differently than the majority, but most 20 year old are not going to assume that doing something COMPLETELY legal is going to get them in trouble with compliance.
Does it really matter if you bang the Kicker’s gf? That’s one step away from banging the ankle-taper’s chick. No one cares.

Plus, knowing Kickers, he might have been a willing cuck in Perry’s art. I thought I saw a short guy sitting in the corner and Perry hurling epithets his way as he jackhammering.

No, I haven't because the ability to post videos on social media didn't exist when I was there. They did, however, train us to not post explicit photos and things of that nature. I know where you're attempting to go here, again to win not get to the correct point of view, before you do let me ask you: do you honestly think that they trained me not to post pics but neglect to train todays athletes to not post similar videos? If that's what you think, great....I have some swamp land to sell you.

No. I am not attempting to win. I am just pointing out that you have 0 inside information on this topic and are making just as big an assumption as I am.

Does it really matter if you bang the Kicker’s gf? That’s one step away from banging the ankle-taper’s chick. No one cares.

Plus, knowing Kickers, he might have been a willing cuck in Perry’s art. I thought I saw a short guy sitting in the corner and Perry hurling epithets his way as he jackhammering.

I saw that guy in the video as well. Near the end he came over and started giving Perry a back rub mid stroke.

This kid is our jameis minus the rape and success. Get your ******* head straight.
In that case we going to back to back national championship games winning one and he going pro I keep telling people who say this yall sire that's not what yall want

Advertisement
Back