Perry Being a Knucklehead Again

Anybody post pics of the GF?

Lolll I’ve been wondering if I was the only one who wanted to see who she was. But it’s probably best that we don’t know who she is. Poor girl has to go the rest of her life knowing she got her guts busted by a barracuda looking ******.

Advertisement
Man, if Jarren Williams doesn't start against UF...

Last edited by a moderator:
Lolll I’ve been wondering if I was the only one who wanted to see who she was. But it’s probably best that we don’t know who she is. Poor girl has to go the rest of her life knowing she got her guts busted by a barracuda looking ******.
In another thread someone who seemed to have viewed it, said it was Baxa's GF.

Advertisement
The fact that Richt recruited this kid for a year and at no point during that time picked up on his obvious immaturity tells you everything you need to know.

If he recently posted this, then there is no saving this kid. He’s going to continue to do stupid things.

Makes you wonder what other dumbass things he had done that hasn't leaked. Thomas Brown might have been right about some players in the locker room......

Advertisement
The fact that Richt recruited this kid for a year and at no point during that time picked up on his obvious immaturity tells you everything you need to know.

Winston was assaulting coeds and stealing crab legs at FSU. Manzel was signing autographs for money and flashing dollar signs after returning from suspension.

Immaturity and stupidity off the field is everywhere. Perry doubles down on it by being lazy and not working hard to get better on it.

Are we at strike three yet , the final message will be next cycle signing (2) stud QB’s and your ranked behind them on depth chart and there not here yet LMAO.

Boy I’d give Perry a reality check emptying garbage cans off forklift into dumpster 24 hours after being let go LMAO 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back