Perry Being a Knucklehead Again

Williams is the only QB who has managed to stay out of trouble and is the future. Reward him and start him. Win or lose this will be a great experience for him.

Advertisement
Don’t understand all the commotion. If our coaches were at all smart, they’d start reposting this video everywhere as a recruiting pitch. Come to Miami, where even people that look like N’Kosi Perry get *****.

SMH. Williams has been suspended this year too. Now try again.
SMH. Are you trying to compare being late to practice to what Perry’s done?

The guy is so self centered that he banged his own teammates girl. He didn’t even care about the ripple effect in the locker room it could have.

Advertisement
SMH. Are you trying to compare being late to practice to what Perry’s done?

The guy is so self centered that he banged his own teammates girl. He didn’t even care about the ripple effect in the locker room it could have.

I'm not comparing ****. What the poster said is factually inaccurate. Williams isn't the only one to not get suspended. He got suspended too. Thats what it is.

Oh and big round of applause to everyone who posted that "the team wants Perry" stuff throughout the season. Clearly he took that goodwill from the team and thought "what's mine is mine and your girls are mine too."

Williams is the only QB who has managed to stay out of trouble and is the future. Reward him and start him. Win or lose this will be a great experience for him.

I totally disagree with you because Wisconsin's DEFENSE is the strength of their team.

Advertisement
Im sure a 17 year old kid filiming child **** with another 17 year old would get hit with something. You are right, but that is fine in college.

No. The person kicking him out the school is the one ruining his life.

I'm on the other side of this argument. QB is a judgement position and posting whatever this video is, approval or no, shows a massive lack of judgement. Ur Pike example is fine if ur not the face of a program. If this was our back up guard, few would care. He's ruining his own life by making choices that literally EVERYONE knows are stupid.

I'm on the other side of this argument. QB is a judgement position and posting whatever this video is, approval or no, shows a massive lack of judgement. Ur Pike example is fine if ur not the face of a program. If this was our back up guard, few would care. He's ruining his own life by making choices that literally EVERYONE knows are stupid.

This is so commonplace no 20 year old man would assume they would get in trouble for this. I am older than him and am shocked he is getting in any hot water over this. Odds are he was also wasted.

Advertisement

Lol he was suspended too this season. Malweak is the only one who never got suspended.

This is so commonplace no 20 year old man would assume they would get in trouble for this. I am older than him and am shocked he is getting in any hot water over this. Odds are he was also wasted.

Plenty of 20 year old men know they can get into trouble for this....at least where i live and the circles of people i know.

Anything sexual explicit that is not kept for private viewing can get you in trouble. They even warn kids about forwarding things like that in high schools now. Everything is about consent....from the act of filming and then to the distribution. You see it on the news often. How anyone can act like they didn't know this could be a big deal is beyond me.

I get it, I'm not being a moralist here. I'm not personally outraged at the behavior, that doesn't make it a good choice. That said, I don't buy that "no 20 y/o would assume they would get into trouble". The coaches very clearly and repetitively explain to them how to keep their noses clean and to protect their own and the university's brands. There is no way to spin that this isn't a poor friggin decision. In a different world this wouldn't be cause for trouble, we just don't live in that one. The rules are different for a QB, particularly QB1...they just are, fair or not.

Advertisement
Plenty of 20 year old men know they can get into trouble for this....at least where i live and the circles of people i know.

Anything sexual explicit that is not kept for private viewing can get you in trouble. They even warn kids about forwarding things like that in high schools now. Everything is about consent....from the act of filming and then to the distribution. You see it on the news often. How anyone can act like they didn't know this could be a big deal is beyond me.

Obviously everyone knows taking a hidden camera video of a girl and posting it is illegal. Doing what Perry did was not illegal.

I get it, I'm not being a moralist here. I'm not personally outraged at the behavior, that doesn't make it a good choice. That said, I don't buy that "no 20 y/o would assume they would get into trouble". The coaches very clearly and repetitively explain to them how to keep their noses clean and to protect their own and the university's brands. There is no way to spin that this isn't a poor friggin decision. In a different world this wouldn't be cause for trouble, we just don't live in that one. The rules are different for a QB, particularly QB1...they just are, fair or not.

I highly doubt the coaches explicitly stated that you can't post *** acts on IG live and Perry went and did it anyway. Yes, good teams have different rules for QB1. The QB1 can get away with a lot more schit.

I highly doubt the coaches explicitly stated that you can't post *** acts on IG live and Perry went and did it anyway.

Then you'd be wrong....I was in the AD and the training on acceptable behavior was extensive back then. It will be more extensive today as the world has become more complex and connected. Are they going to speak about IG live specifically? Maybe not. They'll discuss the category and provide examples. There is no way in **** this wasn't covered in some fashion.

Then you'd be wrong....I was in the AD and the training on acceptable behavior was extensive back then. It will be more extensive today as the world has become more complex and connected. Are they going to speak about IG live specifically? Maybe not. They'll discuss the category and provide examples. There is no way in **** this wasn't covered in some fashion.

So you are saying I am wrong, but you have absolutely 0 evidence. Interesting. I highly doubt they said. No one can post consensual videos of 2 adults having ***.

Advertisement
Back