Perry Being a Knucklehead Again

Advertisement
I’m seen as a “richt slurped” but fun one of ever pointed out that MR failed in the evaluation of this kid is whole hearted agree with that.

The English language failed you after the "I'm seen as a Richt Slurper". I'll just assume that if readable it would have been bad anyways.

Advertisement
The focus should be on Perry’s stupidity. Not who reports a legit report.

If it’s a report about a previous story and the player has already been disciplined, then it’s crap. If it’s a new video, then the report is valid and the players should be disciplined again.

I'm rooting for JW, but I'm confused by the news, sorry. The *** video was also outed weeks or months ago, just re-surfacing because of the college paper article? And no current drug test news and suspension. So, IF both true, why all the fuss now?

Advertisement
If it’s a report about a previous story and the player has already been disciplined, then it’s crap. If it’s a new video, then the report is valid and the players should be disciplined again.

If the public wasn’t aware, which we weren’t, then it isn’t crap.

Advertisement
He tested THC positive
But spin this how they want you to.
Williams going to get FULL MFN reps. Step up kid
NCAA test or internal? Either way this is ******* archaic. Kid should know better but I can say I personally smoked weed with about 50 of our players in the eighties and I won't even get into the blow. This **** has got to change but in the meantime the boys have to learn how to have clean ****.

No, this is the same one from September—it's re-making its rounds on the internet and for some reason The Miami Hurricane newspaper decided THIS was a perfect time to do an in-depth piece on a three-month old video.

Perry has been quiet on social media for over a month—but with less than a week before the bowl game, apparently this is the time for some college hack writer to "break" a story.
Lebaturd back in school? Must be his kid....

Advertisement
Stupid is as stupid does. If Perry can't make good decisions off the field, it's no wonder he can't make them on the field either. Not defending Richt's QB decisions by any stretch, but Perry's continuous stupidity off the field is probably an indication as to why he couldn't be trusted on the field.

Advertisement
Back