Perry Being a Knucklehead Again

Advertisement
1545430618110.gif

1545430646632.gif

Advertisement

"Kelly's season ended prematurely when in the third game he suffered a total separation of his throwing shoulder. Richt moved in and played reasonably well for five games: three touchdown passes and a 49 percent completion rate.

Ahhhhhhhhh......things are so much clearer now. Lol. I'm just f'ing around to hide the frustration of y it was imperative to recruit a QB this cycle and this dummy Perry making it even more painfully obvious how much we botched this cycle up.

And oh, get this **** off the team. He ain't that good to be f'ing up this bad.

Advertisement
No, this is the same one from September—it's re-making its rounds on the internet and for some reason The Miami Hurricane newspaper decided THIS was a perfect time to do an in-depth piece on a three-month old video.

Perry has been quiet on social media for over a month—but with less than a week before the bowl game, apparently this is the time for some college hack writer to "break" a story.
Thanks. The timing of them running this story is absurd!

Is it dumb for him to post something like that? Yes. This happens to any regular student and it doesn’t get published in the SCHOOL newspaper.

Call it a dumb decision all you want, but this happens all the time on a college campus. The fact that the school newspaper wants to run with this story is a disgrace.

Uhh, dude you’re high lol.

Society is now accustomed to people filming other people having *** on social media??

**** I love being a conservative!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whats the big fuqin deal if he had ***, they act like he raped someone
Really???..perry is a dumb assssss...why tf are u filming that on social media..I mean if it means that much too u snap it and send it CLOSE friends..but WTF WOULD U MAKE IT SO ALL YOUR FOLLOWERS CAN SEE..grant it, I’m 25 and I understand the urge lol..getting some bomb *** head,record..but only to ppl u genuinely **** wit

Really???..perry is a dumb assssss...why tf are u filming that on social media..I mean if it means that much too u snap it and send it CLOSE friends..but WTF WOULD U MAKE IT SO ALL YOUR FOLLOWERS CAN SEE..grant it, I’m 25 and I understand the urge lol..getting some bomb *** head,record..but only to ppl u genuinely **** wit
I wouldnt film it its stupid but I do get its a big deal cause its him, hes made bone head decision after decision. Kids r retarded too these days they film every **** thing.

You can’t have your starting qb continuously doing dumb sh*t. Not saying he’s gonna have the chance to be drafted, but all this is gonna come up when he meets with teams.

Advertisement
Back