Perry ballin for FAU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Perry to me is a poor person’s Jameis Winston - one week he will look great & the next week he will throw 3 INTs & get sacked 4 times.

Well he did beat the brakes off them three years ago so there’s that. You might want to use Google next time you try to make a joke. LOL

Lol. FAU winning 58-21 is beating the brakes off a team. The Canes winning 31-17 in 2018 MIGHT qualify as beating the brakes off FIU, but lets not discuss 2019 at Marlins stadium with Perry backing up Jarren.

Advertisement
Lol. FAU winning 58-21 is beating the brakes off a team. The Canes winning 31-17 in 2018 MIGHT qualify as beating the brakes off FIU, but lets not discuss 2019 at Marlins stadium with Perry backing up Jarren.
Uhh you do realize we had our 3rd string in the 3rd quarter, I mean we had Lingard running 50 yard runs on them. Yeah it was a Beating whether it fits your story here or not. LOL You made a dumb statement and was corrected. Just move on.

It’s like some people didn’t watch the last three years. Perry played a lot of football at Miami and the only thing consistent was his inconsistency. He’d look awesome for a quarter or a half or a game and then follow that up with a 28% completion game. We’re talking about a guy who completed 52% of his passes at Miami. Seems like a good kid and he could be exciting at times but he’s definitely a G5 level quarterback.

N'Kosi Perry is looking like an NFL Quarterback for FAU. Why would a competent coaching staff let NFL talent go somewhere else. Ooooops I almost forgot The U don't have an competent coaching staff. They don't even have common sense.
From my understanding Rhett wanting to keep Perry, and was his number 1 QB

He actually recruited him when he was st Auburn

Honestly I believe Perry is a better fit for What Lashlee wants to do

Advertisement
Advertisement
N'Kosi Perry is looking like an NFL Quarterback for FAU. Why would a competent coaching staff let NFL talent go somewhere else. Ooooops I almost forgot The U don't have an competent coaching staff. They don't even have common sense.

How is a staff supposed to "not let him" go somewhere else?

Everyone did what was best for them—Perry heading over to little ol' FAU, while Miami went all in on King, reeled in Garcia and already had Van Dyke ready to go.

Glad to see Perry balling, but dude had TWO big chances with the Canes to make it his team and he never did. So it goes.

Wish he had the same moxie in his time at UM that he woke up and found at FAU, but he didn't ... and look the stats before throwing around all this "NFL talent" nonsense. Please.

Me and my brother have always been and will always be in the Kosi hive. When he transfered we became FAU fans. Will root for whatever NFL team he plays for. Kosi is our queen! 🐝🐝🐝
bees GIF

Let me help you clear your head.

Advertisement
Back