Perry ballin for FAU

Advertisement
This just feels like you looking for a reason to hate on the staff, and choosing option #17. No chance Perry was gonna start here with an assumed healthy King, and he knew his worth.

No one was keeping him here as a backup.

This just felt like you looking for a reason to hate on the staff, and choosing 17th option. No chance Perry was gonna start here with an assumed healthy King, and he knew his worth.

No one was keeping him here as a backup.
I thought he made Lashlee's offense look better than it had all season. Don't see why a coaching staff couldn't make a business decision and open the QB spot up after his perforamcen against OSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought he made Lashlee's offense look better than it had all season. Don't see why a coaching staff couldn't make a business decision and open the QB spot up after his perforamcen against OSU.
Imo, one of the few things they did correctly was be upfront and do what was best for Kosi. King just had an awesome season and was on pace to fully recover. Kosi wasn’t winning that battle.

Kosi did look great in that game, and it was a perfect audition for him for other schools. Happy he’s eating.

Advertisement
N'Kosi Perry is looking like an NFL Quarterback for FAU. Why would a competent coaching staff let NFL talent go somewhere else. Ooooops I almost forgot The U don't have an competent coaching staff. They don't even have common sense.

NFL QB? So the same QB who went 11/33 for 78 yards and 1 INT against the mighty Air Force Academy?

Central Michigan threw for 397 yards and 4 TDs on FIU (2 different QBs)
Texas Tech's Tyler Shough threw for 399 and 4 TDs against FIU.

I love it how fans cherry pick a few small wins to justify a point. I'm glad the kid is getting a chance to play but the Kosi Hive needs to give it a rest. He wasn't a high level QB.

Advertisement
NFL QB? So the same QB who went 11/33 for 78 yards and 1 INT against the mighty Air Force Academy?

Central Michigan threw for 397 yards and 4 TDs on FIU (2 different QBs)
Texas Tech's Tyler Shough threw for 399 and 4 TDs against FIU.

I love it how fans cherry pick a few small wins to justify a point. I'm glad the kid is getting a chance to play but the Kosi Hive needs to give it a rest. He wasn't a high level QB.
It's what CIS porsters do best

Advertisement
Back