Perfect LB Class

lfoliva9988

Redshirt Freshman
Miller as the thumper in the middle and Bonitto and Abdullah flying around on the outside making plays.

I know Abdullah isn't being recruited, but I truly think he will be one that "got away" down the line.

Advertisement
I'd be fine signing a third LB if it was the last spot in this class (abdullah). I would not give that spot, though, to a LB over a 4th WR, DB or OL. JMO.

I'd be fine signing a third LB if it was the last spot in this class (abdullah). I would not give that spot, though, to a LB over a 4th WR, DB or OL. JMO.

I think it's gonna be 1, with an outside chance of 2

Perfect class includes joyner but could live without him. I would be content with miller and bonnito

Advertisement
No chance we take 3 this year with the guys in the '19 class that will contribute immediately. Only way I'd take two this year is if its Bonitto and Joyner. If we miss on both take one of the abdullah or miller and call it a day.

Perfect line backer class is bonnito....
this ain’t a linebacker class where you want to take a lot of numbers. It’s not that good.... especially when there is a true special group of linebackers in South Florida in the 2019 class

I'm gonna lay out the 2019 depth chart here since everyone us worried sick about it.

SLB- Mccloud (SR), Wilder (JR)
MLB- Shaq (SR), Jennings (JR)
WLB- Pinckney (SR), Steed (JR), Gordiniere (JR)

This is without ANY 18 recruits.

Advertisement
I'm gonna lay out the 2019 depth chart here since everyone us worried sick about it.

A lot of people are forgetting about him...He was supposed to start over Shaq his freshman year but got hurt. Getting him back next year will vastly improve our depth...it’s Gordinier btw.

Perfect line backer class is bonnito....
this ain’t a linebacker class where you want to take a lot of numbers. It’s not that good.... especially when there is a true special group of linebackers in South Florida in the 2019 class

Agreed. Get one good one and call it a day.

A lot of people are forgetting about him...He was supposed to start over Shaq his freshman year but got hurt. Getting him back next year will vastly improve our depth...it’s Gordinier btw.

I hope he recovers completely and balls, but I'm not sure I want to count on a player that's had two serious knee injuries.

Perry is back too next year from injury. Think Mike Smith is a redshirt senior next year too.

Advertisement
Think Joyer has until the ACC Championship game to decommit/flip to us, otherwise we need to move the **** on.

Want 2 in this class. I liked Abdullah, but I'm cool with Bonnito over him. Honestly we should have already offered Bonnito.

Advertisement

2 ACL's man, won't be the same

Finley, Wilder, Stead. Miller looks like the goods this cycle and reminds me of watching Garvin’s tape and asking why isn’t every P5 school all over him. He also has a cool back story with his brother having a chronic illness.
The 2019 LB class is the equivalent of the 2018 DB class.

Advertisement
Back