Peppers has early leaders

TexCane

Sophomore
3/22/13: 2014 Athlete Jabrill Peppers (Paramus, N.J./Paramus Catholic) appears to have four schools as early frontrunners, according to his coach, Chris Partridge. At this time, Stanford, Ohio State, Michigan and LSU have the early lead.

Can the Canes get in on the action? UM offered Peppers last year and Coaches Golden and Coach D are from Peppers' New Jersey area. It looks like we may have to get him to campus to stand a chance. Can we get him here this summer?

Jabrill Peppers is rated at 99 and ranked the #1 Athlete in the nation by the 247Sports Composite.

Advertisement
I like the idea of showing all the prospects that don't have interest in us that way when you're done we will know who is left.

Keep it up!

I like the idea of showing all the prospects that don't have interest in us that way when you're done we will know who is left.

Keep it up!

For real, these updates about kids with no interest in us have to stop

Well done as always Tex! Eagerly awaiting the next update on a recruit that isn't considering us!

Maybe you can do a Big Board of recruits that have no interest in the U

My thing is his stupid CaneHunt Big Board thread is stickied and he posted the update in there. So why the need for a new thread.

116.gif

Advertisement
I got love for tex for giving updates but lets see more guys that have interest in us early in the process not just the top 20 in the country that at the moment have no interest thats like saying you got Megan Fox next door and single but shes gone *** like wtf

Advertisement
Kids got an offer from us. If he's on Golden's radar, then an update is fair game. If we don't get any love back then we take the info fwiw and move on. As someone once said, "it's a long way to NSD."

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure this kid is going to go to Stanford. When they're out ahead early like that (remember the Noor Davis kid?) they usually win out.

I'm pretty sure this kid is going to go to Stanford. When they're out ahead early like that (remember the Noor Davis kid?) they usually win out.

He seemed like a kid that would end up at ND. Kinda surprised they aren't listed at the moment anyway.

Advertisement
kid from NJ? we have a chance b/c golden from there.
kid from PA? we have a chance b/c golden went to psu.

dumbest stuff i ever read.

y'all some ole hatin *** ninjas, what groundbreaking info are you bringing to the board?

Tex ain't bringing no groundbreaking info here either. He is spamming the board and this **** needs to stop. He was supposed to have a single thread to update...now he starts a useless thread for everything. Very DBC-eque imo.

I got love for tex for giving updates but lets see more guys that have interest in us early in the process not just the top 20 in the country that at the moment have no interest thats like saying you got Megan Fox next door and single but shes gone *** like wtf

Caneallday...

I guess we should not have tracked the recruiting activities of Tracy Howard.

Tex

Advertisement
Back