Peppers has early leaders

I got love for tex for giving updates but lets see more guys that have interest in us early in the process not just the top 20 in the country that at the moment have no interest thats like saying you got Megan Fox next door and single but shes gone *** like wtf

Caneallday...

I guess we should not have tracked the recruiting activities of Tracy Howard.

Tex

except he was from Florida, from a Cane friendly school. Hardly a parallel between Tracy and Jabril

Advertisement
I got love for tex for giving updates but lets see more guys that have interest in us early in the process not just the top 20 in the country that at the moment have no interest thats like saying you got Megan Fox next door and single but shes gone *** like wtf

Caneallday...

Tex

except he was from Florida, from a Cane friendly school. Hardly a parallel between Tracy and Jabril

japancane...

OK. Let's try Al Muhammad. He was not on our radar early in the process. Should we have ignored him also?

Tex

Caneallday...

Tex

japancane...

OK. Let's try Al Muhammad. He was not on our radar early in the process. Should we have ignored him also?

Tex

What about giving an update when there is actually something to say about UM? If in 3 months Peppers come out and call UM in his Top5, then yeah, you can post an update, but now, it's pretty useless.

I like the idea of showing all the prospects that don't have interest in us that way when you're done we will know who is left.

Keep it up!

For real, these updates about kids with no interest in us have to stop

Disagree. You really don't know who the staff is actually recruiting. Because of Golden's roots I would be shocked if he wasn't on this guy.

Last edited:
I don't really mind it. There's not a **** of a lot of recruiting news this time of year. I'm a college football head and interested in recruiting in general so i dont mind hearing what some tops kids are up to.

Advertisement

Caneallday...

Tex

japancane...

Tex

What about giving an update when there is actually something to say about UM? If in 3 months Peppers come out and call UM in his Top5, then yeah, you can post an update, but now, it's pretty useless.

seriously. We were on Muhammad's radar from early on in the process

Caneallday...

Tex

japancane...

Tex

seriously. We were on Muhammad's radar from early on in the process

Sorry, but I disagree. Early on Muhammad was all Notre Dame. It wash't until Don Boscoe came down to play STA, that his interest in UM began in earnest.

T

And if he didn't give an update, some people will come back and ask, "What about Peppers from NJ?"

At least this update squashes our chances about someone we offered early on.

Advertisement

Caneallday...

Tex

japancane...

Tex
Graduating from Miramar a year before Geno and Stedman i can tell you that back then and now Miramar has always been a UM based school that before Golden nobody ever really respected there so it wasnt known until now that a Miramar player will always consider UM hard

Advertisement
Back