People I DON'T Want Representing Us On The Gameday Set

Greg Olson is a possibility if they don't go after a celeb. He transferred from ND and is injured.

Advertisement
Dan Le baTURD is a ******* loser. I have zero tolerance for Miami-based press who **** on the Canes. It makes zero sense.

if it were me id get The Rock to do it, have his big ripped a$s sit up there in a miami tank top and pick the canes to win

Advertisement
The Rock or Jimmy Johnson would be my preference. Howard is kind of "old man crazy" now so I don't think he's a good choice. They already have one alzheimer sufferer up there with Corso. A-Rod and J-Lo have been mentioned also but...meh. No rapper who isn't Trick. Definitely no Puke.

There’s a lot of precedence for someone not directly affiliated with the university. Katy Perry, to my knowledge, had nothing to do with Mississippi...and I hate to admit it...may have been the best guest picker I’ve seen.

Advertisement
if it were me id get The Rock to do it, have his big ripped a$s sit up there in a miami tank top and pick the canes to win

A little , but at least you're open about it.

The Rock has to be close to 100%. May see some other folks like Marcus Lemonis. I understand they will have several guests, but keeping a tight lid on who it will be. Mix of players and celebs.

Advertisement
If I don't see SMD out there on Saturday dropping hot takes and even hotter insight, I'll be severely disappointed.

I feel like (hopefully) some of the older Cane players would be seen.They would be able to answer questions on
how or what the new players are going through if that kind of question would be brought up.

#1 Rock
#2 Jimmy Johnson
#3 Marcus Lemonis

Pitbull, Arod/J-lo, Ray Lewis, etc. would fuel hatred fire though

huge wild card is Sly Stallone...which would be epic.

Advertisement
If I don't see SMD out there on Saturday dropping hot takes and even hotter insight, I'll be severely disappointed.

Widescreen TV is still not big enough to fit her massive teeth into the frame along with her horseface.

And that goes double for Linda Robertson.

If the Rock isn't available it's got to be someone that would annoy most of white America.

I'm just a white Englishman, so I'm in no position to suggest who that should be.

Advertisement
Back