Penn State Hires Stubblefield

Advertisement
Advertisement
So Franklin hires stubs but Manny give all hiring authority to Enos and now Lashlee?

It will be interesting to see where this goes.

We were dead last in Office in College football. Almost everyone on Offense should be let go. On Defense we have been a top 10 team for 4 years. Manny's defense was put in a bad spot from this worst office in college football, our lack of punting before we got the Aussie. Put the blame where it is deserved, and that was the entire POS offense. He takes the blame for hiring Enos but now he has gone spread as we should have gone over 15 years ago. I guess you learn from your mistakes.

Advertisement
1579479248626.jpeg

I'm now convinced Manure committed a blood sacrifice at the stroke of midnight because he's having a **** of a 2020.

This might explain a strange report of hundreds of headless chicken carcasses strewn across several blocks of Calle Ocho.

Advertisement
We were dead last in Office in College football. Almost everyone on Offense should be let go. On Defense we have been a top 10 team for 4 years. Manny's defense was put in a bad spot from this worst office in college football, our lack of punting before we got the Aussie. Put the blame where it is deserved, and that was the entire POS offense. He takes the blame for hiring Enos but now he has gone spread as we should have gone over 15 years ago. I guess you learn from your mistakes.
Yes we should have an open office. Our office was so old school and closed off last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back