Penn State Hires Stubblefield

They're in love with him because they can relate to him, he's a nerdy overachiever as a player with no selling skills as a coach just like them.

He's basically what they would be if they were coaches lol
There are 0 similarities between me and Stubblefield. Like none. Background, personality, nothing at all. I still think he can coach.

Advertisement
Curtis Johnson left Miami with a punter playing WR during practice.
And how was that his fault?....Speak to Coker who Destroyed recruiting at UM....the proverbial beginning of the end...Dont disrespect Curtis....Ask
Santana
Dre
Wayne
Jones
Beard
King..etc about Curtis...Stop commenting on a subject that you're ill-informed on...ask a former UM player like @dsddcane who was close to him..for that matter, ask me...I was pretty close to him for the better part of 7yrs...Only a complete Moron would blame ANYTHING on CJ....

There are 0 similarities between me and Stubblefield. Like none. Background, personality, nothing at all. I still think he can coach.
But there's not a single coach that you don't like lol

And I never said he couldn't coach, that's not the issue, we can find a technically savvy coach just about anywhere to come to Miami & coach the WR group up, but that's not what we need.

We need a great recruiter that can sell water to a fish... We've hit our limit on poindexters at Miami, we need recruiters.

Hope it's true. Someone said that Fields had to make the calls to even get Stumblefield into schools for visits. We were going to get cleaned out of SFL with him recruiting again next year. There's a reason why he never stays at a school for more than two years. He's a failure. Let's hope this happens for us.

Advertisement
Hope it's true. Someone said that Fields had to make the calls to even get Stumblefield into schools for visits. We were going to get cleaned out of SFL with him recruiting again next year. There's a reason why he never stays at a school for more than two years. He's a failure. Let's hope this happens for us.
If true, get him the **** outta here

Advertisement
They're in love with him because they can relate to him, he's a nerdy overachiever as a player with no selling skills as a coach just like them.

LOL. That is exactly it! Stumblebum is the coaching equivalent of the faceless CIS rabble nerds, who stalk D$ from the garage apartment their mom made their dad set up for them because they’re not ready to be on their own at 34, trying to score points with the other miserable dusty dorks because D$ delivered some news that wound up changing.

LOL. That is exactly it! Stumblebum is the coaching equivalent of the faceless CIS rabble nerds, who stalk D$ from the garage apartment their mom made their dad set up for them because they’re not ready to be on their own at 34, trying to score points with the other miserable dusty dorks because D$ delivered some news that wound up changing.
hey i resent that.

i'm 32

:V

Advertisement
And how was that his fault?....Speak to Coker who Destroyed recruiting at UM....the proverbial beginning of the end...Dont disrespect Curtis....Ask
Santana
Dre
Wayne
Jones
Beard
King..etc about Curtis...Stop commenting on a subject that you're ill-informed on...ask a former UM player like @dsddcane who was close to him..for that matter, ask me...I was pretty close to him for the better part of 7yrs...Only a complete Moron would blame ANYTHING on CJ....
No point trying to explain anything to anyone on here. All they know is what they're fed and they buy into it 110% They say art was a horrible coach,they say swausey was a horrible s & c who better yet wasnt even allowed in the weight room. Stupid is as stupid does.

I know this may be unpopular but you don’t need everyone on staff to be a recruiter you need a good mix of guys..I actually like Stubbs so far and he has a decent class coming in but we probably could do better

Advertisement

Pay raul no mind brother. He knows no better and is essentially danny boy cane without the built in excuse of being challenged. These dudes feel if they right it on here it makes them in the know. Buddy's just bought into his key board persona.

Pay raul no mind brother. He knows no better and is essentially danny boy cane without the built in excuse of being challenged. These dudes feel if they right it on here it makes them in the know. Buddy's just bought into his key board persona.
how df u know my name? Thats weird

Advertisement
Back