Penalties- 17/159

What excuses? You made a bull**** false claim that people are saying the penalties are ok.

I’m seeing the overall season numbers cited, focusing on the center… who coached the center?

I’m not seeing Mario should have put his foot in Couch’s ***…

Advertisement
No one said penalties are cool, but Did you see how he talked to Couch after that inexplicable late hit? Sure wasn’t all hot and bothered then.
I’m seeing the overall season numbers cited, focusing on the center… who coached the center?

I’m not seeing Mario should have put his foot in Couch’s ***…
You seem confused. Citing that this is a first time occurrence this year is in no way saying that penalties are ok, which you claimed people are doing.

Thank you for focusing in on cool vs. that people are making excuses for the same things they wouldn’t under previous HC’s

Advertisement
Absolutely no excuses for today, but likely an anomaly. Penalties haven't been an issue all season. Down a significant amount of guys who play a ton today and we have our worst performance all season by a mile in the penalty department. I wouldn't expect that to be the norm going forward.
Yeah Denis playing C hadn’t played in an away game yet.

Our receivers were being manhandled, especially the one Mallory caught, he was being tackled before the ball got there. Great catch by Mallory though. Frustrated to move so much offensively and not score more points.

Advertisement
Either these are boneheaded players who refuse to learn, or the coaches are not teaching simple things.

Either way, it’s really concerning.

Laughable to blame coaches when Miami was the least penalized ACC team going into today.

Coaches are to blame for a slew of false starts, pass interference calls or hitting a quarterback after a big third down run?

The kids were boneheaded today and sloppy. If they average 15 penalties a game the next six weeks, blame the coaches. This was on the players.

May get beat up for this one, but what the ****.

There is an article out there that calls out ACC for having the worst and most biased refs of any conference. The article goes on to accuse them of favoring the old Tobacco road teams over the newer flashier teams in the ACC. So while we may be low this year in penalties, they have stuck it up our *** plenty of times before.

Advertisement
Absolutely no excuses for today, but likely an anomaly. Penalties haven't been an issue all season. Down a significant amount of guys who play a ton today and we have our worst performance all season by a mile in the penalty department. I wouldn't expect that to be the norm going forward.

Agreed. It’s like everyone forgets all the injuries and new guys playing

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back