PEDs

Advertisement
It’s sad, right? We get these miserable people here, whose only happiness comes from telling other people they’re wrong.

The irony of course is that it’s usually those miserable people who’re wrong.

You’d think after defending golden and richt to the point they did, and obviously embarrassing themselves, they might at least keep quiet.
What a burden you have to carry as always being right must be incredibly tiresome. One can only describe you as a Messiah. How insulting for you that anyone would dare to question your conclusions.

Who will ever forget when Barbra Walters interviewed Stephen Hawking and asked him if he was the smartest human in the world? To that Hawking electronically roared with laughter and responded; "The person I go to when finding myself unable to arrive at a conclusion on an issue is the smartest human to ever inhabit this planet, 1mg of Epi!! He has never been wrong about anything and if you don't believe me...just ask him!"

What has me a wee bit flummoxed is your need to call on your HERD members to have your back when assuring you that whatever you say is unimpeachable and anyone who dares to disagree with you has to be a commie, Hitler loving, sub-moron.

May I, on bended knee, request that the next time Jesus comes to you asking for advice that you tell him I am a good bloke and should be shown mercy despite my staggering intellectual deficiencies. Thanking you in advance, my dear Messiah.

Ernie hasn't been banned yet? Ignored that ho months ago.
It's interesting to learn that you began ignoring me months ago, yet continue to respond to my posts and reference me on a regular basis. Me thinks you have a wuv crush on Earnest T., but to be clear, homie don't play that game.

Advertisement
Back