Pedo State vs Ole Miss

Advertisement
He won 10 games in 2021, not 2022. Still way better than anything we’ve experienced. I would absolutely kill to consistently win 9 to 11 games
And that’s in the SEC not the featherweight ACC dog **** conference.
How Miami hasn’t t won this mediocre conference is mind boggling when you think about it…it’s soooo bad

I heard this about our last 5 coaches lol
I’m chucking here, sadly true.
I was in the Mario is a poor Xs & Os guy when they hired him and now I just think he’s a great salesman. I can’t call him a moron as many on this board do because in actuality he’s a genius $80M over.

Advertisement
Nole fan:

You cannot convince me Lane wouldn’t have been worth the price of admission. Would’ve had south Florida kids and athletes all over lining up to come down to the U. He represents everything that is great when Miami is good. Innovative, uptempo, in your face and a bit brash. Him on Saturday’s and McDaniel on Sunday’s would’ve been supreme. Admin blew it with that one big time

My only optimism is in Butch’s 3rd year the fans were calling for his head and it turned out aok
I know what you’re saying and not knocking you, but that was almost 30 years ago at this point. Results must happen next year. It sucks

Lane Train curb stomps the Penn State team that beat Rutgers 27-6 this season.

GCeE0CCbQAAtbWB

Advertisement
I’m chucking here, sadly true.
I was in the Mario is a poor Xs & Os guy when they hired him and now I just think he’s a great salesman. I can’t call him a moron as many on this board do because in actuality he’s a genius $80M over.
I also can’t buy into he’s low IQ meathead. Iirc the guy was a scholar athlete at Miami (“join a team not a gang”) and doesn’t he have a Grad degree from Miami too? So is he just stubborn and slow to react then? Smartest guy in the room mentality?

Advertisement
Advertisement
You cannot convince me Lane wouldn’t have been worth the price of admission. Would’ve had south Florida kids and athletes all over lining up to come down to the U. He represents everything that is great when Miami is good. Innovative, uptempo, in your face and a bit brash. Him on Saturday’s and McDaniel on Sunday’s would’ve been supreme. Admin blew it with that one big time
He is perfect for miami. Perfect.

Advertisement
Back