Pedo State vs Ole Miss

Advertisement
With a fraction of the resources and commitment by the administration…

And ultimately I look at what Dabo and Ed O did. Neither are particularly smart HCs, but they hired elite coordinators and let them cook. I think Aranda got a record amount for a coordinator. Diaz might have eventually gone that route, he seemed to be willing to learn from his mistakes (going from bro style to Lashlee). I can't say for sure if he would have done the same on defense since he only had a 2.5 year track record as a HC.

Obviously Cristobal could do the same and hire an elite offensive coordinator running an explosive offense, then go smoke a fine Cuban cigar and focus on recruiting, but based on 10+ years of watching Cristobal coach, I honestly don't think his ego will allow it.

Advertisement
Can somebody tell me why Ole Miss is throwing the ball with a lead? I thought once you got a lead you were supposed to shut the offense down and try to run the clock out.
They are trying to rub it in Manny's face.

Advertisement
CIS Lane lovers all have boners now.
anchorman will GIF

Advertisement
I hate that stupid SEC chant, but I hate Pedo State even more. Hope Ole Miss pours it on them.

This is a bad day for the Lane haters. I was off the Lane train a little after last season, but he has been more focused this season. His offense this season just looked marginal, but my God, he is putting on a clinic today.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back