Pedo State vs Ole Miss

Is pulling receipts on receipts a thing?

I just want to say that before Cristobal was hired, I said he was never going to change from bro style. After Cristobal hired Dawson, a bunch of people pulled receipts on me and said it was proof that Cristobal could learn from mistakes and wasn't married to bro style, and that I didn't know what I was talking about.

turntables GIF

Advertisement
I'm gonna say it Manny>Mario
As a game day coach it’s not even close. Manny actually has expertise as a defensive coordinator and stays out of the offense. Mario has no expertise on either side of the ball yet fancies himself to be an offensive guru so he meddles with the offense and has the worst clock management skills I have ever seen in a head football coach.

Now as a recruiter/program builder it’s a completely different conversation but I would definitely take Manny over Mario on game day and I pretty much hated Manny.

Cristobal has been in games like this too. He just hasn't gotten Miami there yet. I like the Ole Miss offense, I'm just not crowning Kiffen. He had a good year and beat the teams that he was equal to. I just don't think they are some juggernaut.. and I think this PSU team is the most overrated of any top 10 team. I didn't claim anything else
We would get our asses kicked by PSU
Don’t kid yourself
This team is allergic to physical football
Pedo is the blueprint of. Team that would grind us up and beat us 23-3
A La Wisconsin games

Advertisement
Is pulling receipts on receipts a thing?

I just want to say that before Cristobal was hired, I said he was never going to change from bro style. After Cristobal hired Dawson, a bunch of people pulled receipts on me and said it was proof that Cristobal could learn from mistakes and wasn't married to bro style, and that I didn't know what I was talking about.

turntables GIF

As a game day coach it’s not even close. Manny actually has expertise as a defensive coordinator and stays out of the offense. Mario has no expertise on either side of the ball yet fancies himself to be an offensive guru so he meddles with the offense and has the worst clock management skills I have ever seen in a head football coach.

Now as a recruiter/program builder it’s a completely different conversation but I would definitely take Manny over Mario on game day and I pretty much hated Manny.

Thing is, Diaz's recruiting flaws could be mitigated a lot by the portal. Haters want to hand wave away him getting D'Eriq King, but that was a big deal. And that was coming off a putrid Enos offense, yet King still bought what Diaz was selling. And Diaz could also make up a lot of ground by hiring recruiting aces. He didn't seem to have an issue with letting the offense be whatever was effective. And his other big flaw, trying to be a HC and DC at the same time, is something that he would figure out through getting more HC experience.

And I will stand by my belief that if 2021 had been a non Covid year and we'd played our regular schedule (no Clemson, couple more cupcakes), we would have had double digit wins.

Will Cristobal be better over the long haul? Maybe. But crapping the bed the first two seasons isn't inspiring confidence. It's especially not inspiring confidence from transfer QBs. We aren't going anywhere next season unless we significantly upgrade QB. King believed that Lashlee could fix the offense, even though Lashlee had never called a play for UM. It doesn't seem like any quality transfer QBs believe that Dawson can fix the offense. Not to be melodramatic, but that's basically a death sentence.

Last edited:
Thing is, Diaz's recruiting flaws could be mitigated a lot by the portal. Haters want to hand wave away him getting D'Eriq King, but that was a big deal. And that was coming off a putrid Enos offense, yet King still bought what Diaz was selling. And Diaz could also make up a lot of ground by hiring recruiting aces. He didn't seem to have an issue with letting the offense be whatever was effective. And his other big flaw, trying to be a HC and DC at the same time, is something that he would figure out through getting more HC experience.

And I will stand by my belief that if 2021 had been a non Covid year and we'd played our regular schedule (no Clemson, couple more cupcakes), we would have had double digit wins.
Ok we've gone off the rails here lmao. Manny was also *** buddy. We are cooked.
Put It Down Love GIF by Showmax

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back