Pedo State vs Ole Miss

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why wouldn’t we
Doing more w less, play calling is absolutely ELITE
He's showing everybody that's how it's done with a month to prepare for a team. Wish we looked half this competent when we have extra time to prepare for teams.

Advertisement
CIS Lane lovers all have boners now.
I just get a boner for elite offensive coaching man.

Watching part of USC vs. Louisville the other day, Riley was calling up a gem. Beautiful stuff to watch and a breath of fresh air compared to whatever we try to do half the time.

That goes for Fisch against OU too, just awesome concepts. Memphis game, Mike Gundy (he’s still got it) etc.

In this day and age, you don’t win a Natty without a great (borderline elite) offense.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Cristobal has been in games like this too. He just hasn't gotten Miami there yet. I like the Ole Miss offense, I'm just not crowning Kiffen. He had a good year and beat the teams that he was equal to. I just don't think they are some juggernaut.. and I think this PSU team is the most overrated of any top 10 team. I didn't claim anything else
Mario hasn’t beaten a good team since he got to Miami. But y’all wanna knock Lane for only losing to UGA and Bama. Incredible.

Advertisement
Nice 2-point play. Brashard would’ve been sitting on the bench instead.

Advertisement
Back