Pedo State vs Ole Miss

As crazy as it is I don't ever remember feeling like this with Manny. I'm about to take a lap.

Watching this game, here's the closest comparison I can think of:

It's like dumping your college girlfriend because all your friends said she was too fat and you could do far better, then 15 years later you read a magazine interview and find out she became a multimillionaire supermodel and says her three favorite things when she's not on model shoots are cooking, taking care of the kids, and having *** with her husband.

Advertisement
It’s a strange flex to argue about the grandeur of a 12-13 coach in a game thread between two teams fighting for their 11th win in 1 season…
Cristobal has been in games like this too. He just hasn't gotten Miami there yet. I like the Ole Miss offense, I'm just not crowning Kiffen. He had a good year and beat the teams that he was equal to. I just don't think they are some juggernaut.. and I think this PSU team is the most overrated of any top 10 team. I didn't claim anything else

Cristobal has been in games like this too. He just hasn't gotten Miami there yet. I like the Ole Miss offense, I'm just not crowning Kiffen. He had a good year and beat the teams that he was equal to. I just don't think they are some juggernaut.. and I think this PSU team is the most overrated of any top 10 team. I didn't claim anything else

Lane is doing a good job, while also proving false almost every narrative against him used by this board…

Advertisement

Again, not a juggernaut but if there was an expanded playoff this year, they'd be in it.

And suppose FSU was totally healthy and got the #2 spot, and Ole Miss had the #11 spot in the 12 team playoff - I'd bet on the upset.

IMO Kiffin has Ole Miss at or near their ceiling as a program.

Advertisement
Jon Hamm Yes GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back