2023 Payton Kirkland offered

Advertisement
I think of Kirkland wants in maybe we back off Kinsler. Those are guards. I think Freeling, Samson, Francis and Olaus all will be accompdated. They are all tackles.
Think Olaus is a guard but you are 100% correct on Freeling being a tackle and Kirkland being a guard. I just want Freeling. Francis and Pancake Honcho are rated higher but this kid is real good. Im no OL expert but I see him as better than Francis and Francis is a mega stud. Think Pancake Hocho is the best of the bunch though.

I don’t mean Gaby you all, but I was kinda getting ready to close the door here, but not so fast. Just had a conversation with someone very close to Pkay, and it does seem like there’s a chance he commits to Miami. Not just because Miami is in his top 5, no. I’m talking Miami is the choice he wants. Here’s what the source said “Payton gotta be a big boy and make the decision he wants to make, not what his mother wants. And if does do that, it will not be MSU. He’ll be at Miami. Only school that he’d really consider is Bama but they’ve been pretty much passive with him.”
Miami moms suck

Advertisement
Think Olaus is a guard but you are 100% correct on Freeling being a tackle and Kirkland being a guard. I just want Freeling. Francis and Pancake Honcho are rated higher but this kid is real good. Im no OL expert but I see him as better than Francis and Francis is a mega stud. Think Pancake Hocho is the best of the bunch though.
8960d228-76eb-4dad-b03c-9e81c5c75888_text (1).gif

As a guard you take or leave his commit, not a big Dow either way it doesn’t change the trajectory of this class. Plenty of guards out there to find.

Now tackles on the other hand aren’t many so you got to land the top targets or you are going on sheer projects after the top 10 or so are off the board

If hes that big of mama's boy..that concerns me. That said, stay close to him even if he commits and goes to MSU..because after one year of being miserable and freezing his a$$ off he will be portal bound and mom will understand that if her son isnt happy, then Tucker will be okay but she has to do whats best for her son. Mario said it best, "Its okay to finish 2nd in this day in age of recruiting and the transfer portal". (paraphrasing)

Advertisement
Guard. The visits weren’t good for him. Heard he was at 338 before the visits, and now up towards the 360s. Still athletic and shifty, but definitely looking like a Guard. #NavaughDonaldson
360 is way too much bad weight to lose to then try and rebuild. That’s at least a 2 year project but hey………

360 is way too much bad weight to lose to then try and rebuild. That’s at least a 2 year project but hey………
He is only 17 going into his senior year. He has a hard work dedication. so there’s m no doubt he’ll reach whatever weight goal he’s looking to go after. I just don’t see him being a 315ish kind of kid. And at a legit 6’7, I do think 330 fits him well.

He is only 17 going into his senior year. He has a hard work dedication. so there’s m no doubt he’ll reach whatever weight goal he’s looking to go after. I just don’t see him being a 315ish kind of kid. And at a legit 6’7, I do think 330 fits him well.
I think he would need to get down to 320 ideal muscle weight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back