2023 Payton Kirkland offered

Midlo Cane Fan

No more Midlo
1598477503703.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
He was originally at West Orange but then recently transferred to Dr. Phillips (same school we got John Campbell from).

He's a huge naturally strong kid with insanely long arms, quintesstial prototype LT, can move really well for his size & does a good job driving his man & finishing blocks. He still needs a ton of development but he no doubt has NFL upside.

It's still super super early, but he's high on Oh St & UF thus far, will be a high 4-star that is highly sought after by all the big time schools by the time his class comes.

Advertisement
He was originally at West Orange but then recently transferred to Dr. Phillips (same school we got John Campbell from).

He's a huge naturally strong kid with insanely long arms, quintesstial prototype LT, can move really well for his size & does a good job driving his man & finishing blocks. He still needs a ton of development but he no doubt has NFL upside.

It's still super super early, but he's high on Oh St & UF thus far, will be a high 4-star that is highly sought after by all the big time schools by the time his class comes.
I’m just going to start calling you Britannica. You are an absolute encyclopedia of recruiting information.

I have a photographic memory.

Not joking either...
I have absolutely zero doubts. It would be one thing if you knew the name, high school, position, measurables... things like that. But knowing the connections, coaches, what team their parents support, what teams coaches likes, projections, etc. It is really, really impressive. I have said it in passing before but you should be on staff as an analyst.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kirkland gave an interview to Rivals yesterday:
Said he has been talking to Garin Justice for 3-4 months. “Coach Justice is one of the most down-to-earth coaches I’ve met so far. He doesn’t sugar coat anything.”

"One of my trainers is (former Cane great) Edgerrin James. And one of my school’s alumni is (current Cane) John Campbell. I’ve worked out with John - he told me he loves it there, loves coach Justice, said he’s the best O line coach he’s had.”

Kirkland gave an interview to Rivals yesterday:
Said he has been talking to Garin Justice for 3-4 months. “Coach Justice is one of the most down-to-earth coaches I’ve met so far. He doesn’t sugar coat anything.”

"One of my trainers is (former Cane great) Edgerrin James. And one of my school’s alumni is (current Cane) John Campbell. I’ve worked out with John - he told me he loves it there, loves coach Justice, said he’s the best O line coach he’s had.”
That’s good to hear about justice

I watch Dr Phillips play alot every yr...same with Edgewater and Evans...Kid is the truth...

Advertisement

Just FYI, Dr. Phillips and West Orange are nearly adjacent school districts, and there is a ton of growth out in west Orange County. It's no big deal, I just wanted to point out that you don't have nearly as much "transferring" in Orlando as you do in SoFla. There may have been some school redistricting out there.

Dr. Phillips is very well-coached year-in/year-out. DP is good at football every year, you don't just see them winning when a star player is there.

Advertisement
Back