2023 Payton Kirkland offered

Advertisement
I don’t mean Gaby you all, but I was kinda getting ready to close the door here, but not so fast. Just had a conversation with someone very close to Pkay, and it does seem like there’s a chance he commits to Miami. Not just because Miami is in his top 5, no. I’m talking Miami is the choice he wants. Here’s what the source said “Payton gotta be a big boy and make the decision he wants to make, not what his mother wants. And if does do that, it will not be MSU. He’ll be at Miami. Only school that he’d really consider is Bama but they’ve been pretty much passive with him.”

Advertisement
I don’t mean Gaby you all, but I was kinda getting ready to close the door here, but not so fast. Just had a conversation with someone very close to Pkay, and it does seem like there’s a chance he commits to Miami. Not just Miami is in his top 5, but I’m talking Miami is the choice he wants. Here’s what the source said “Payton gotta be a big boy and make the decision he wants to make, not what his mother wants. And if does do that, it will not be MSU. He’ll be at Miami. Only school that he’d really consider is Bama but they’ve been pretty much passive with him.”
Gaby did say that he has heard some positive smoke lately with Kirkland despite the initial MSU news out of the visit

Gaby did say that he has heard some positive smoke lately with Kirkland despite the initial MSU news out of the visit
He’s a momma boy for real, and I just don’t know if he has the “Alex Collins/Jacob Copeland” in him to go against his mom. Although, I do believe she’d be truly happy for him with no regrets. She just prefers MSU.

Advertisement
All I have heard on this kid as it pertains to MSU is that his mom loves Tucker. Never heard him really say he has this great love for MSU. Sounds like whoever the source was, is spot on and knows what they are talking about. Would love to get this kid as an anchor of the middle of that OL. He is a MONSTER!!

He’s a momma boy for real, and I just don’t know if he has the “Alex Collins/Jacob Copeland” in him to go against his mom. Although, I do believe she’d be truly happy for him with no regrets. She just prefers MSU.
Need to get Mario on the phone with mom. Seems to seal the deal with families.

I don’t mean Gaby you all, but I was kinda getting ready to close the door here, but not so fast. Just had a conversation with someone very close to Pkay, and it does seem like there’s a chance he commits to Miami. Not just because Miami is in his top 5, no. I’m talking Miami is the choice he wants. Here’s what the source said “Payton gotta be a big boy and make the decision he wants to make, not what his mother wants. And if does do that, it will not be MSU. He’ll be at Miami. Only school that he’d really consider is Bama but they’ve been pretty much passive with him.”
Wow OK. We could have an insane OL class if all this good news break our way. Lots of transfers coming post season. Boy it gonna feel good to have the big horses when we step on the field knowing, we the bullies.

Advertisement
Wow OK. We could have an insane OL class if all this good news break out way. Lots of transfers coming post season. Boy it gonna feel good to have the big horses when we step on the field knowing, we the bullies.
I've always felt we've had enough skill players that if we could build a Bama level line, watch out.

Would love to land this kid but if we are talking 6’7 OL, give me Freeling all day everyday.
Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Advertisement
I think of Kirkland wants in maybe we back off Kinsler. Those are guards. I think Freeling, Samson, Francis and Olaus all will be accompdated. They are all tackles.
Any potential centers we are looking at? I know Cline was one, but it sounds like we backed off.

Advertisement
Back