2023 Payton Kirkland offered

Advertisement
That’s a heavy commute from Austin to Houston. Guy is probably lying out his ***.

Not really I do it here from San Antonio to Houston.... but the guy has him penciled going to OU in Norman. If that happens im sure it comes with perks where she flies in private doubt she commutes heavy at all even if he decides to come here.

IYKYK

I don't know how far down the rabbit hole people will go for a joke, but...

I've seen a few RIDICULOUS videos on Facebook where people (usually attractive not-so-bright females) wlll do 10 minutes of cooking instruction talking about "here's a great life hack for making the best peanut butter and jelly sandwich", and it almost involves some elaborate and/or misguided effort, and it ends with the person acting triumphant (while oblivious to the stupidity of the preceding waste of ten minutes of video).

Plus, there have been a lot of ridiculous fake videos going around lately (I think there was a "Portland style pizza" recently) that have been creating absolutely fake "regional delicacies"...

So we need to find a female to do an INSANE "University of Florida Mac & Cheese" video, where she makes it with horrible ingredients like mayonaisse and water and Elmer's glue...

...and then the final shot of the video is Payton Kirkland's photo of his Hogtown Mac & Cheese.

Then we get the video to go viral...

As the Gaytors fans say, it doesn't matter if it's true or not, we just need people to believe it's true...

Well I’ll tell u this friend; I saw one of my movie crushes, Paula Patton do a “tutorial” on making fried chicken & I immediately stopped following her. Lol. Knocked her down like 3 points.

Not really I do it here from San Antonio to Houston.... but the guy has him penciled going to OU in Norman. If that happens im sure it comes with perks where she flies in private doubt she commutes heavy at all even if he decides to come here.

IYKYK
Bruh ain’t no way you’re commuting from from San Antonio to Houston on the daily fam. I like in Houston.

You must be a remote worker lol.

Advertisement
Well I’ll tell u this friend; I saw one of my movie crushes, Paula Patton do a “tutorial” on making fried chicken & I immediately stopped following her. Lol. Knocked her down like 3 points.

YES! Love her too, but the fried chicken thing had me laughing. Fortunately, I don't "follow" anyone. And I would be willing to give her ways to "make up" for that video...

Kirkland was throwing down the horns on his OU visit. I didn't like that at all. With the portal and all them things, kids should stay away from such things. Look at what happened with Wes then he ends up here.

Only thing I found funny was when the kid when to A&M and was like, I aint see no football trophies. I died laughing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back