2023 Payton Kirkland offered

Advertisement
She is, but I can’t eat no bland *** bloody chicken. Lol. Salmonella or fine? Give me my stomach & health. Lol
Screaming Outer Banks GIF by NETFLIX

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not arguing that, I'm asking for details on ingredients and methods.
Not Bahamian or an expert but I have had it, or at least something described as such. Uses evaporated milk, eggs, bell pepper and onion and then some spice source(s) (and lots of cheese). It’s kind of like a casserole in texture rather than gooey/saucy. Someone correct me if I am wrong

It’s good, no doubt, but I don’t think adding things that are not as good as Mac and cheese to Mac and cheese makes a better Mac and cheese, personally.

Advertisement
Gaby just spoke with Kirkland as he ended his OV. He said he believes Kirkland ends up at Mich State. He said the staff did everything and Kirkland genuinely seemed to enjoy himself. But the vibe he is getting is Big 10 Mich State.

I read somewhere he said that was his mother's favorite....
Lol unreal. He posted a MSU photo either during or right after our OV ended so I'm not surprised. Mel Tucker is a bad *** couch no doubt, but it's Michigan State... they had an awesome season with a veteran team and a ton of their talent is gone. I would be surprised if they stay in that 10-11 win range again.

Anyway, wherever Kirkland commits, I doubt it sticks for signing day. Just my two cents cause the kid loves being recruited but we will see.

Advertisement
Gaby just spoke with Kirkland as he ended his OV. He said he believes Kirkland ends up at Mich State. He said the staff did everything and Kirkland genuinely seemed to enjoy himself. But the vibe he is getting is Big 10 Mich State.

I read somewhere he said that was his mother's favorite....

That’s a deflection

Lol unreal. He posted a MSU photo either during or right after our OV ended so I'm not surprised. Mel Tucker is a bad *** couch no doubt, but it's Michigan State... they had an awesome season with a veteran team and a ton of their talent is gone. I would be surprised if they stay in that 10-11 win range again.

Anyway, wherever Kirkland commits, I doubt it sticks for signing day. Just my two cents cause the kid loves being recruited but we will see.
Heard they also have a savage Mac N cheese game

Advertisement
Back