2023 Payton Kirkland offered

Advertisement
Someone said his mom got a job from Trent Williams for OU OL or something like that so they think he going there. Not sure what our chances are or if that statement is true.

Gators use mayonnaise to cover their Macaroni

Miami uses actual cheese...

I don't know how far down the rabbit hole people will go for a joke, but...

I've seen a few RIDICULOUS videos on Facebook where people (usually attractive not-so-bright females) wlll do 10 minutes of cooking instruction talking about "here's a great life hack for making the best peanut butter and jelly sandwich", and it almost involves some elaborate and/or misguided effort, and it ends with the person acting triumphant (while oblivious to the stupidity of the preceding waste of ten minutes of video).

Plus, there have been a lot of ridiculous fake videos going around lately (I think there was a "Portland style pizza" recently) that have been creating absolutely fake "regional delicacies"...

So we need to find a female to do an INSANE "University of Florida Mac & Cheese" video, where she makes it with horrible ingredients like mayonaisse and water and Elmer's glue...

...and then the final shot of the video is Payton Kirkland's photo of his Hogtown Mac & Cheese.

Then we get the video to go viral...

As the Gaytors fans say, it doesn't matter if it's true or not, we just need people to believe it's true...

Someone said his mom got a job from Trent Williams for OU OL or something like that so they think he going there. Not sure what our chances are or if that statement is true.

So the family that lives in WINDERMERE, in a nice house, with Payton driving a BMW, needs to take a job in Norman, Oklahoma?

Yeah, nothing personal, that just sounds wrong.

Advertisement
So the family that lives in WINDERMERE, in a nice house, with Payton driving a BMW, needs to take a job in Norman, Oklahoma?

Yeah, nothing personal, that just sounds wrong.
Yeah i remember someone posting it somewhere, may have been in this thread. Also i dont think they said she moving to Norman. Think they said his business is in Dallas.

Advertisement
Who wore it better?

1655855597955.png
1655855619139.png

OK, at least that makes a bit more sense. Still...Houston to College Station is a couple of hours, Windermere to Hard Rock is about 3 hours, all Turnpike. Plus the Brightline (Orlando leg) opens soon.

The guy said it in this thread... I don't know how valuable it is. He said Trent Williams offered his mom a marketing gig in Houston. I'm riding with @Maskoff407 on this one though, but as always TOC crootin is fluid.

Advertisement
The guy said it in this thread... I don't know how valuable it is. He said Trent Williams offered his mom a marketing gig in Houston. I'm riding with @Maskoff407 on this one though, but as always TOC crootin is fluid.
I’ll be meeting with moms soon. I’ll have more intel. i know she’s MSU all the way, but everything I was hearing around him has been Miami with a lil of OU in there. That Bama offer doesn’t even seem too commitable🤷🏾‍♂️. Kid told me the other day “College football gonna feel me for dropping me down to 25th best tackle.” I’m still sticking with he and Malik Bryant ending up canes. LeBlanc doesn’t seem interested in anyone but OU at this point. Even with all the trips to UF.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back