2023 Payton Kirkland offered

Last time you did this Jason Marshall committed to UF.

I do appreciate what our insiders do here. It's not something they have to do with sharing the information. They do the best they can based off the current intel they're given at the time. However, the QB situation with ones on here being confident with Rashada only to now not be in the top 3 and the WR transfer situation to come up empty is a little disappointing. Would prefer some not come across so confident to get everyone's hopes up. Just keeping it one hundred.

Advertisement
Binoculars GIF by namslam

1651769758487.gif

Episode 1 Police GIF by BBC

90210 GIF

Advertisement
I was thinking the exact same thing. It could only help us to have some recruiting momentum on our side right now. Seems like everything else is firing on all cylinders.

Perhaps I have Manny induced PTSD, but I want these guys to start committing before the season kicks into gear and we have to worry about wins and losses. I know that we are going to do well this year but I worry about a let down loss to a random team that will make us look less than desirable. If they are aboard, have them pull the trigger already.
We just entered may brother. Alot of kids are taking summer visits in June and July. Should see alot of movement then i think.

Advertisement
While I can see why you posted that, I would also say can you blame the kid. We are lucky to have some of the kids we currently have. Manny was a terrible coach and recruiter. So id give any insider types a pass on any misses they had in the past. Kids may have truly wanted to come here and maybe even told the coaches they were, but at the end of the day many kids probably had there handlers in there ear telling them thats a bad business decision. So im giving all the dudes with the inside info a hall pass.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Where is the confidence coming from with Kirkland? I’ve been checked out for a minute.
Spoke with a friend of his Mom Tues....The wife of a buddy of mine in Orlando....Said it was down to UF...LSU and UM....(When I spoke to them over a month ago) the Mom said she Loved LSU....but my friends wife said she's almost certain it'll be UM.....and Kirkland is good friends with Malik (even though separate schools, the schools are not far from each other) she said she'd bet both are UM bound.

Spoke with a friend of his Mom Tues....The wife of a buddy of mine in Orlando....Said it was down to UF...LSU and UM....(When I spoke to them over a month ago) the Mom said she Loved LSU....but my friends wife said she's almost certain it'll be UM.....and Kirkland is good friends with Malik (even though separate schools, the schools are not far from each other) she said she'd bet both are UM bound.
I was lucky enough to read your original msg but this one sounds less sure , has anything changed since this morning?

Advertisement
Back