2023 Payton Kirkland offered

Let me break it down. SWFL/Orlandocane has zero inside juice on recruits.
michael jackson halloween GIF by Vevo

Advertisement
Spoke with a friend of his Mom Tues....The wife of a buddy of mine in Orlando....Said it was down to UF...LSU and UM....(When I spoke to them over a month ago) the Mom said she Loved LSU....but my friends wife said she's almost certain it'll be UM.....and Kirkland is good friends with Malik (even though separate schools, the schools are not far from each other) she said she'd bet both are UM bound.
“She’d bet both are UM bound” sounds pretty flimsy imo.

Why anyone gets worked up over people providing information as if at some point the kids don't have to publicly decide is beyond me.

I assure you all one day in the future every kid who will be in this 2023 class will be publicly available information.

Advertisement
Spoke with a friend of his Mom Tues....The wife of a buddy of mine in Orlando....Said it was down to UF...LSU and UM....(When I spoke to them over a month ago) the Mom said she Loved LSU....but my friends wife said she's almost certain it'll be UM.....and Kirkland is good friends with Malik (even though separate schools, the schools are not far from each other) she said she'd bet both are UM bound.

Yeah this doesn’t mean he’s going to Miami lol

Why anyone gets worked up over people providing information as if at some point the kids don't have to publicly decide is beyond me.

I assure you all one day in the future every kid who will be in this 2023 class will be publicly available information.
24FFA826-8D9F-49F4-A5C5-50400D8E8C05.gif

Advertisement
Lol....believe what you want....

What number is Justin Flowe donning for us this year?

You certainly spoke matter of fact about him heading to Gables along with another poster I won’t name….before maudes came along deleting the posts.

Not doubting you know some people but some of you need that slice of humble pie. Checks and balances. Take your L’s and on to the next..

You certainly spoke matter of fact about him heading to Gables along with another poster I won’t name….before maudes came along deleting the posts.

Not doubting you know some people but some of you need that slice of humble pie. Checks and balances. Take your L’s and on to the next..
SWFL was also right about Jake Gracia when a lot of people thought he wasn’t coming.

If you only knew how close Flowe came to committing to UM. Bottomline is, either play for Mario...or play for Trash....you do the Math.

Advertisement

Higher education is in desperate need of top-shelf Recruiting Science programs.

Advertisement

We need "checks and balances" on people sharing information?

We need posters to eat "humble pie" because a 19 year old kid changes his mind?

Good lord, and we wonder why certain people need a break from this negativity hellhole...

Fwiw he wasn’t coming, until he was. About a month ago he was going to portal, come for a weekend visit and wrap things up. It obviously didn’t happen. There’s always an element of uncertainty, even when you know the kid. I’m not saying anyone knows anything, but this take wasn’t completely wrong. I even got excited when he called a player I know and told him he was coming…. I’ll live. There’s another thought behind the fail, and that is “maybe” all of the coaches didn’t want him. I know that’s hard to believe, but it’s a thing.

We need "checks and balances" on people sharing information?

We need posters to eat "humble pie" because a 19 year old kid changes his mind?

Good lord, and we wonder why certain people need a break from this negativity hellhole...
My bad almighty one. I’ll be sure to send you posts in a PM prior to posting for your approval. It’s the golden standard…. At least in your eyes. Lol

Perhaps you should heed your own advice (bolded). But nah you’d rather puke your brains out on every thread on CIS. You da man!

Feel better now?

I said my piece now back to the topic.. ✌️

My bad almighty one. I’ll be sure to send you posts in a PM prior to posting for your approval. It’s the golden standard…. At least in your eyes. Lol

Perhaps you should heed your own advice (bolded). But nah you’d rather puke your brains out on every thread on CIS. You da man!

Feel better now?

I said my piece now back to the topic.. ✌️
Block people you don’t want to read. It’s an underutilized option

Advertisement
Back