2023 Payton Kirkland offered

Advertisement
If we get this kid and Connerly to go along with the two we just signed, I'll do a live "lotion" Podcast.
feet roommate GIF

?

Advertisement
What’s his wingspan? Tired of recruiting “tackles” who actually have stubby arms and are built like guards.

Welp just saw Dmoney say he thinks he is a guard.

It’s so hard to find true tackles
He’s not stubby, he is overall huge. I just think the athleticism and power fits in at guard. Similar to Jalen Rivers.

What’s his wingspan? Tired of recruiting “tackles” who actually have stubby arms and are built like guards.

Welp just saw Dmoney say he thinks he is a guard.

It’s so hard to find true tackles
We have pretty equal need across both guard & center positions. As long as get away from recruiting more centers and trying to turn them into guards/tackles we're 👍

Advertisement
Advertisement
Speaking of… they tried this young man. They really just poked a beast with that one lol. He’s about to go nuts.

No huge surprise but has cancelled his mid-April OV to UGA apparently. They are going to have to play catch up. That OL coach stepping down was a big blow. I think we just need to fend off UF here.
Trust me… UF is not a threat AT ALL lol. Maybe Bama and OSU, but not UF.

Advertisement
No huge surprise but has cancelled his mid-April OV to UGA apparently. They are going to have to play catch up. That OL coach stepping down was a big blow. I think we just need to fend off UF here.
Searles is definitely a step down as a recruiter from Luke and Pittman before him. UGA will always be attractive to OL so we will have to fight but the state of Georgia has a lot of quality OL this year so I’d be interested to see how many instate they take.

Advertisement
Back