2023 Payton Kirkland offered

Advertisement
Kid is a monster. I cannot wait to see the OL class we pull for next cycle. We need 5 minimum, and I’d expect all of them to be dudes.
Yow this the 2nd kid i either heard or read in an interview said the current staff communicates with them everyday. Bains said the same thing. That shows why we were so bad in recruiting. Bains said communication was like 10 times more since Cristobal came in...and this is a legacy kid. Thats how we lose recruits we had no business losing. And people will claim its about losing. That was a factor but bigger was the lack of interest and lack of effort to fight for these kids and show them they are important. And not just take them for granted when outa state schools are hitting them up everyday. So happy we made these changes man.

Preach

“CaNt LoSe a KiD yOu NeVeR Had!!”

“The kid never wanted to be here!! What else could the staff had done?!?”

2 of the most pathetic and loser quotes ever said in the world of recruiting lol. Previous staff just didn’t do enough on top of putting out a sh*tty product every Saturday in the fall.

From Orlando - Dr. Phillips HS
Canes offered under the prior staff with Manny Diaz and recently re-offered with Mario Cristobal and Alex Mirabal.

Canes among a long list of a current top 12, Kirkland says he will visit Miami again at some point. “Both Mario and Alex reached out, they told me they were at Miami, were looking to make some changes down there, were looking to recruit the best of the best,” Kirkland said. “They said they want to get me down after the dead period, and I’ll do that. Probably in the spring.”
“When Mario and Alex were at Oregon I was very serious about Oregon, they were definitely going to be in the race to the end,” Kirkland said. “With them as coaches, well I’d love to go somewhere where O line is a priority.”

Kirkland says the new staff has definitely pushed Miami higher in his picture, saying “Before Miami was somewhat in it, were in the mix but hadn’t recruited me that hard.”

Now Kirkland says “I’m hearing from Miami every day - Mario and Alex just check in on me, ask how the family is doing, ask about my niece because they know she’s like my best friend.”

How on earth does a team that desperately needed OL not recruit a kid like this hard

Inconceivable

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I work with this kid’s mom. She’s loving the process for this kid. I think this ends up being a Miami - UGA - Bama battle with Miami and UGA standing out just a tad. This kid will probably end up being a 5 star OT soon. He plays basketball too and is all of 6’6 320 moving like a SF.

Advertisement
I work with this kid’s mom. She’s loving the process for this kid. I think this ends up being a Miami - UGA - Bama battle with Miami and UGA standing out just a tad. This kid will probably end up being a 5 star OT soon. He plays basketball too and is all of 6’6 320 moving like a SF.

Another insider is born. And Paranos would like to know if Mom is built like her son

Another insider is born. And Paranos would like to know if Mom is built like her son
Mom is not built like the son lol. But let me tell you… I would not be surprised if a coach or two touch it. Great person, but when I say she’s enjoying Payton’s recruiting process… she’s enjoying!!! All these college coaches sitting in her living room??? Lol. She loves DVD.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back