Payton Kirkland commits to Texass

Status
Not open for further replies.
So....Michigan St writers are gonna take the hit for ruining his commitment?
Right crystal ball blew up Michigan states spot now Texas was alerted so they up the bags, is that how it went. I feel bad for UF they getting no one in state Orlando area

Advertisement
This kids trolling is god tier. Just heard about a story where on the same day he told 2 different writers he was going to 2 different schools 😂😂😂 and in talking to each other they both realized one of them were being lied to! I love it. Told one guy Texas and then went on Twitter and denied any Texas rumors, THAT HE MADE 😂😭😭

Advertisement
Right crystal ball blew up Michigan states spot now Texas was alerted so they up the bags, is that how it went. I feel bad for UF they getting no one in state Orlando area
The "crystall ball blow up" theory is way overhyped and overbelieved on this site. Most of these players are playing each school's offer off the other, they're not hiding their intentions. And most staffs are more tuned into where a recruit is leaning than 247 writers.

Advertisement
Hold up. Are you saying that the pic of the girl I posted is not a girl? I want to make sure I am clear

If you read my instantaneous follow up post, I said "just kidding"

but...

it does reference that Max dude, but maybe the photographer.

I'm always a bit dubious of "women" that have alot of work done. cause ya never know... but I'd still rather have her around my turgid member than eat the gaytuh mac&mayo. ;-)
038906ec-1a21-43f9-8afc-64a362d97276_252014398283707.gif
Screenshot_20220723-030533_Opera.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just curious bc Cribby once said PK would open the door to a few high-level recruits - does anyone think this sudden decision by Texas to take Kirkland is related to ensuring Baxter’s commitment? Just a shot in the dark; not even sure they know each other that well, but figured it was worth an ask.

Just curious bc Cribby once said PK would open the door to a few high-level recruits - does anyone think this sudden decision by Texas to take Kirkland is related to ensuring Baxter’s commitment? Just a shot in the dark; not even sure they know each other that well, but figured it was worth an ask.
1mur probably would be the one to ask but he has cut back on info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back