Patrick Payton 2021 OLB/SS

Advertisement
Seems the whole 1 mill thing is coming from FSU writer Sonnone so I’d take that w/a brick of salt. Could be a similar situation Cribby was eluding to earlier about schools trying to ‘cell phone contract’ the NIL deal and this kid not getting what was initially promised.
Regardless it looks terrible for FSU haha
Sonnone is a fool. Zero chance that story is true

They over allocated funds a long time ago and it’s catching up. Sold out for this season and went undefeated and didn’t even make the playoff.

All downhill from here. But winning big in 2023 was always the only plan at any cost. Didn’t work for them… well it did… but didnt.

Advertisement
I heard it was closer to 1.8 million and access to a private jet. Sononononono getting old info

FB267A25-08FC-43B8-B1F7-A7AA5537D877.jpeg

Pay him!

Advertisement

They over allocated funds a long time ago and it’s catching up. Sold out for this season and went undefeated and didn’t even make the playoff.

All downhill from here. But winning big in 2023 was always the only plan at any cost. Didn’t work for them… well it did… but didnt.
A lot of the team sites “reporters” like Sonnone are nothing but mouth pieces for the coaches to spin it.

Advertisement
The Portal has gotten out of control.

Obviously I’d love to have him but this dude is leaving a 13-0 team where he’d be a star in the making for next year.

Nobody is safe when it comes to NIL. If a guy wants to leave for more money he can

The Portal has gotten out of control.

Obviously I’d love to have him but this dude is leaving a 13-0 team where he’d be a star in the making for next year.

Nobody is safe when it comes to NIL. If a guy wants to leave for more money he can
**** them…

All I care about is this U we’re in a great spot that the powers that be that can bank roll things are fully behind our HC

Advertisement

Yeah this was their year. They were all in. So far it got them the recruiting they needed to try and sustain and will likely help them find another portal QB.

Would love to see KJ pick auburn and ditch them. I think it’s downhill next year for them they lose a ton off this team. Mikey will have to keep striking gold in the portal and that’s hard to do every year.

Advertisement
Back