Patrick Joyner???

Should we expect anything from Joyner this year?

It’s his 3rd year, and he flashed a bit last spring despite learning a new position. He definite has size and instincts.

So when you consider the fact that we don’t really have experience at linebacker I say we should expect him to be at least be a contributor this year.

Advertisement
Career back-up. Specials Team guy. Just my opinion that the younger guys are more athletic and better suited for the position. Speed!!!

Advertisement
Should we expect anything from Joyner this year?
If he stays healthy he will be great depth and prove a lot of people wrong. He was one of the most productive LB/DE coming out of south Florida in High school. He doesn’t have the speed brooks and huff have but he’s got a knack for getting to the ball.

Advertisement
1591706856803.png

Advertisement
Does anyone know what his status is? We have depth issues at LB but I don’t hear anything about him. He was a prize local recruit, yet I hear or read nothing on his presence.
If that's the case, everybody has depth issues after the starters even if there upperclass its a reason there not starting? We have bodies if that's the angle your taking! And, experience in the scheme.

Advertisement
Really hoping both Joyner and Steed recover and stay healthy this season.

Advertisement
Back