Patke To Be Hired

Advertisement
Congratulations to coach John Patke on his new defensive coordinator role

1642468474720.gif

Advertisement
I never understood the Patke hate. He was obviously unqualified to be on staff in the position he was, but it’s not his fault Manny hired him.

Did you want him to turn the job down?
Really Mark Richt hired him after not hiring an OC.

I watched a few of Incarnate Word's games this year. Being the DC there is like being the DC at Hawaii or Texas Tech or something. They play ZERO defense

Advertisement
All jokes aside tho would like this for him to work his way up the coaching ranks
Why? That would do nothing but **** me off. He wastes 5 unqualified years of his life ruining my hopes and dreams, only to be good somewhere else? Nah. I hope he does just good enough to keep a job at that school for the rest of his life.

Advertisement
I never understood the Patke hate. He was obviously unqualified to be on staff in the position he was, but it’s not his fault Manny hired him.

Did you want him to turn the job down?
Ever since you and Kenneth broke up, you been real soft bro. You need that old thing back homie.

Advertisement
every time I see the title of this thread I’m taken back to when I was a kid back on the farm when we would listen to hear the electric charge as it cycled through the wire and pull our hand away the second before we got shocked through the skin

I could edit it but I dont want the tingle of terror to go away

Advertisement
Back