Patke LB Coach/ Aristide OLB

Mackmiller974

All ACC
Screenshot_20210220-134920_Twitter.jpg

I have a feeling this could be backwards

Advertisement
Advertisement
Patke
Uhhhh.... considering we have an STK, don't we just have one OLB and one ILB at most points during a game? Am I missing something here?

STK AND ILB AND ST seems like an awful lot for Patke considering he's an absolute garbage ST coach.
Seems like it’s Patke ILB and Special Teams and Artistide OLB (i.e. Striker).

Wow if true makes you wonder if Manny is only thinking landing a recruiter as opposed to a real LB coach who is also a good recruiter. Again, Gillespie would’ve been a perfect fit for the role. But leave it to Manny to go from TEill to this cat.

Advertisement
Wow if true makes you wonder if Manny is only thinking landing a recruiter as opposed to a real LB coach who is also a good recruiter. Again, Gillespie would’ve been a perfect fit for the role. But leave it to Manny to go from TEill to this cat.
Why can't he be a good LB coach?

Advertisement
With the staff being filled out now, I’m concerned about our special team units. Yes we kicked and punted well, but lacked in the return game. Now we just gave Patke more responsibility. Not entirely sure he can handle all that.

Advertisement
With the staff being filled out now, I’m concerned about our special team units. Yes we kicked and punted well, but lacked in the return game. Now we just gave Patke more responsibility. Not entirely sure he can handle all that.

we lacked in the return game bc we didnt have a natural returner. when we had deejay returning punts, we housed a couple. w curtis back there next year, we should be fine.

patke by everyone who's on the inside here says hes a good coach but bad recruiter. we now have a ton of great recruiters on staff

Advertisement
Back