Patke LB Coach/ Aristide OLB

D5A44B76-3BAD-4D40-9F0D-F0D273FC45C2.jpeg

Coach Ishmael Aristide .....DAD Note.....Aristide, a former Purdue DB, is from Miami originally (his dad is the principal at Northwestern HS) and was part of A&M's South Florida recruiting push in recent years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, because giving the ball back immediately after you force a punt is really no big deal.

This might be the stupidest thing I've seen on CIS, and that's REALLY saying something.
I'm not going to blame the Drops on coaching... Dude literally tried like 5 different returners, when it comes to fielding punts you either got it or you don't

Even @dsddcane says Patke knows his **** and he’s been a massive critic of Manny
Yeah.only thing that confuses me from a fans perspective is you guys(don't know if u were one of the individuals I'm speaking of)spent the last several years complaining about mike because he couldn't recruit. Well with mike that narrative was nonsense. With patke that's legit. He relates to no one. Dude knows his ****. Isn't even a bad dude. But he's a flat out but that no one from this area relates too. Searles knew his stuff but y'all were told from day one he's country as fvck and won't relate to any of these kids. It's hard to be a productive coach if you can't relate to the kids in your room...

Yeah, Manny is the letter between P and R of the U. Don't follow everything he does, read between the lines, look for the clues, and wait for the cues...and when it doesn't make sense, have faith...if you feel lost, march down St Amaro to the Hecht, the light will embrace you...

Advertisement
Wow if true makes you wonder if Manny is only thinking landing a recruiter as opposed to a real LB coach who is also a good recruiter. Again, Gillespie would’ve been a perfect fit for the role. But leave it to Manny to go from TEill to this cat.
Thanks f4 yo opinion, neither twill or this dude has done anything here yet. So the last sentence of your post doesn't make sense!!

Advertisement
View attachment 143712
Coach Ishmael Aristide .....DAD Note.....Aristide, a former Purdue DB, is from Miami originally (his dad is the principal at Northwestern HS) and was part of A&M's South Florida recruiting push in recent years.
Only thing related to a&m south florida push was all former presidents. Boosters are the life blood of the sec. Y'all please stop acting like coaches that come from the sec automatically means they're amazing. It doesn't and most aren't...

Why can't he be a good LB coach?
I suppose he can, was just wanting a good coach AND good recruiter. Since I’ve posted this some others here have corrected my statement. I hope Aristide proves me wrong and is as good a coach as he apparently is as a recruiter. If he is, we all win.

Advertisement
Back