Patience...

Advertisement
Whatever. The Mope Squad can **** off for all I care.

Nobody can be happy. Nobody can hint at positive news.

Nope, it's the Mope Squad's mission in life to decry all positive news, **** on anyone who shares information, and accuse posters of having feelings or traits or behaviors that they don't actually have.

But, yeah, I'm using all these rare threads I start to drive traffic to my Twitter feed, my podcast, my TikTok, and my Insta.

If I actually knew how to do any of those things.
Season 3 GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Nope, it's the Mope Squad's mission in life to decry all positive news, **** on anyone who shares information, and accuse posters of having feelings or traits or behaviors that they don't actually have.

But, yeah, I'm using all these rare threads I start to drive traffic to my Twitter feed, my podcast, my TikTok, and my Insta.

Good news is great and I am anti mope as well but common.... The thread title is "Patience" with a body that only said "who knew?" Then nothing happened. Pretty sure starting a new topic like that will get roasted 9 times out of 10 regardless of the intent or who the author is. Just sayin

Advertisement

my verbose and detailed dude is not lying

He doesn’t. That’s why all his posts in gator tears are landscape screenshots from a desktop not vertical from mobile

After 40 thousand posts, who would have thought that @TheOriginalCane’s shortest post ever is his most annoying and condescending. Just “patience”.

I’d post a middle finger emoji but I know that would really trigger him, and I’m actually only half annoyed myself.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back