Patience...

Advertisement
Does this imbecile possess a real job?

He posted this nonsense on December 15th....... Is this Sileo Jr's reincarnation? This clown has ZERO 'inside knowledge' and it is obvious. I still remember his statement "that the F1 Grand Prix destroyed economic value in the city".............. Also, who in their 'right mind' posts a moniker of a dog's excretion.

He posted this nonsense on December 15th....... Is this Sileo Jr's reincarnation? This clown has ZERO 'inside knowledge' and it is obvious. I still remember his statement "that the F1 Grand Prix destroyed economic value in the city".............. Also, who in their 'right mind' posts a moniker of a dog's excretion.
You ok? That's an interesting approach. Why you worried about strangers. That some weird stuff.

Advertisement
I just had the balls to say what others didn't. I'm glad he proved me wrong and got Ward. Check my posts and I was also glad he got Poff, who I think many people are sleeping on. Kudos to Mario!
Gotcha, and Poff is a good one.

Feel free to post receipts, genius.

I still remember his statement "that the F1 Grand Prix destroyed economic value in the city.

Because I didn't say that.

I'd politely ask you to stop lying about me, if I thought it would actually curb your behavior.

Look At Me Reaction GIF by WWE

Advertisement
We all know he’s an elite recruiter and people complaining about a position group knows he will land them because……uhhhh…..he’s an elite recruiter?

Feel free to post receipts, genius.

I still remember his statement "that the F1 Grand Prix destroyed economic value in the city.

Because I didn't say that.

I'd politely ask you to stop lying about me, if I thought it would actually curb your behavior.
They are faster in person!

Advertisement
Back