Patience...

Did his "situation" get resolved? I mean the kid is talented, he reclassified and was a youngin but he went to a lower level school, snatched that starting CB spot and had a good year.

My only concern was how things played out. Rumored he was following his girl, which fine man whatever we all been there but he had signed his NLI and then had to be released, just seemed like poor decision making/timing and perhaps big picture UM did the right thing as that is likely better than forcing him to stay if he was truly unhappy or had some other issue. The fact UM released him makes me think there was more to the story and I also find it hilarious that now just opens the door for him to freebie transfer back without waiting for a year. But if there is not more to the story then I dont want him and his girl to have broken up last month and get back together next month lol

Advertisement
Did his "situation" get resolved? I mean the kid is talented, he reclassified and was a youngin but he went to a lower level school, snatched that starting CB spot and had a good year.

My only concern was how things played out. Rumored he was following his girl, which fine man whatever we all been there but he had signed his NLI and then had to be released, just seemed like poor decision making/timing and perhaps big picture UM did the right thing as that is likely better than forcing him to stay if he was truly unhappy or had some other issue. The fact UM released him makes me think there was more to the story and I also find it hilarious that now just opens the door for him to freebie transfer back without waiting for a year. But if there is not more to the story then I dont want him and his girl to have broken up last month and get back together next month lol
He was 16 if I recall

Advertisement
1703776554830.png

Advertisement
Well, this aged well! Mario is an elite HS recruiter and that is it. He sucks as a game day coach, tries to portray this false macho, alpha image, and is the anti-QB whisperer. If he doesn't back up the brinks truck for Howard, another lost season

Advertisement
Advertisement
What? Why did you post this and then proceed to tell me this was about Jackson? LMAO, you have no clue
I didn’t have a clue when it was posted. He edited original post then went silent. So in the ******* end, this wasn’t about QB.

Advertisement
Back