Pate's Take on the Win

I think FSU Miami has a chance to be gameday (as long as we don’t lose again) and every week pate goes somewhere and I think he’ll go to tally that week. He mentioned last night he was looking for a reason to get down there
Maybe, that week is Michigan at Penn State.

Advertisement
Maybe, that week is Michigan at Penn State.
Good call, I only thought to check michigan Ohio state. We’ll see, depends on if Miami and FSU both win out and maybe how this cheating scandal plays out in the next few weeks for Michigan.

They give a lot of attention to home team during gameday so I wouldn’t be upset if it isn’t, hate to see that much FSU coverage on a Saturday lmao

My take on the win
1698095914776.jpeg

I haven't watched it. But a serious question. Do you all like him because he seems to be pro Miami?
For a guy in SEC country he surprisingly isn’t some SEC slurper like others are. I’m not gonna front and act like his clear slant towards wanting Miami to be good doesn’t make me tune in. Most national shows will go full scorched earth in Miami as soon as they can. Makes national shows very difficult to watch or listen to no matter how warranted the criticism is.

Achos take is exactly what is wrong with NIL/Current state of college sports. The reason USC is 6-2 is because of a mercenary/celebrity mindset that the team has. Just a bunch of high end transfers that could get a massive NIL deal and get a ring.

I get sitting out of bowl games but to sit out the rest of the season just because you can’t win a ring? It screams entitlement if he was to go through with the advice. Godforbid you play for your brothers, for your school or for the love of the game.

Idk encouraging kids to sit out regular season games because they can no longer win a ring/award brings a bad taste in my mouth
It’s a grossly bad take. A two loss team has never made the playoff it but if they beat Oregon, Washington and then Utah in the rematch, I’d say that resume beats probably any other one out there. Personally I don’t think that happens with or without Williams because Riley is extremely overrated. But this would start a horrible precedent for CFB.

Advertisement
Good call, I only thought to check michigan Ohio state. We’ll see, depends on if Miami and FSU both win out and maybe how this cheating scandal plays out in the next few weeks for Michigan.

They give a lot of attention to home team during gameday so I wouldn’t be upset if it isn’t, hate to see that much FSU coverage on a Saturday lmao
Yeah, losing to GT and/or UNC doesn’t help, but they haven’t been to a prime time UM/FSU game in forever.

Yeah, losing to GT and/or UNC doesn’t help, but they haven’t been to a prime time UM/FSU game in forever.
yeah if I remember correctly, the last Miami FSU gameday was 2013 where we got smoked and they won the title

if we give them any reason (i.e. not losing to UVA or nc state). they'll be in Tally I bet

I haven't watched it. But a serious question. Do you all like him because he seems to be pro Miami?

Nah man Pate keeps it a buck about everything and he’s well organized. Even when he does his brief Academy Sports plug, it’s not long or feels forced.

Def recommend you give him a listen

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back