Pate State..interesting!

Advertisement
lol y'all act like unc didn't lose 5 games last year. This dude scored 17 against gt last year and Miami scored 35.. so it's whatever.

I'm hoping it turns out like the duel against Pickett in 2021 before he went in the first round.

Advertisement
scared shower GIF by ADWEEK

Lot of dudes in this thread could use this. FOH

d*mn, if we lose this game, just f*ckin kill me please. thats all i gotta say.
We lose this one, I think that would be 5 years in row we lost to NC.
Besides FSU, this the win I want most this year.
Sick of losing to NC.
Unlike the mediocre NC teams we have lost to previously, I think they are really good this year.

Is it safe to say TVD can’t read a defense?
It’s safe to say that up against a defensive coordinator who can scheme up a constant changing of looks on defense, he can be brain cramped into making very poor decisions…and apparently Dawson wasn’t very adept at helping him understand what they were doing to overcome it.

That said, we have also seen him just have really bad days throwing the ball.

UNC has been watching that GT tape very carefully

Advertisement
New pate state take just dropped

Who lotta nothing

Yea no **** Mario can recruit. Is anyone high on him being able to coach up and field a perineal winner

That’s the question that remains and I bet Pate is afraid to answer that because he too is questioning Mario’s ability to do that after these last two ****show seasons

Advertisement
Who lotta nothing

Yea no **** Mario can recruit. Is anyone high on him being able to coach up and field a perineal winner

That’s the question that remains and I bet Pate is afraid to answer that because he too is questioning Mario’s ability to do that after these last two ****show seasons

He stayed far far far far far away from tackling any win and loss predictions as well as Mario leading this team somewhere. He was certainly much higher when he was hired and even earlier this year. That was definitely a whole lotta nothing.

Who lotta nothing

Nailed it. This wasn’t exactly a vote of confidence in Mario. At all.

“They will fight for top 5 classes every year. They will have the pieces they need. What they do with that, I don’t know.”

Say you don’t have faith in a coach, without saying you don’t have faith in a coach.

Advertisement
Nailed it. This wasn’t exactly a vote of confidence in Mario. At all.

“They will fight for top 5 classes every year. They will have the pieces they need. What they do with that, I don’t know.”

Say you don’t have faith in a coach, without saying you don’t have faith in a coach.
Same thing yall Said about UGA years ago

Wtf are you talking about? Kirby was in the title game in year 2. He was also the best DC in college football before he got the UGA job.
Also at a big time program investing at top levels for decades.
Mario is still a very bad gameday coach but this is appeles and oranges

Advertisement
Back