Pate State..interesting!

Advertisement
Advertisement
TVD isn’t on the same planet talent wise as Maye.

That kid should be the 1st pick in the draft.

TVD will be lucky to make a practice squad at this point.

If Maye had what TVD has had while at Miami.. we would be a playoff or borderline.. team..

Advertisement
TVD isn’t on the same planet talent wise as Maye.

That kid should be the 1st pick in the draft.

TVD will be lucky to make a practice squad at this point.

If Maye had what TVD has had while at Miami.. we would be a playoff or borderline.. team..
yeah I get being positive but theres one spot any fan would agree on is that Maye is another level of QB compared to Tyler and that doesn't mean Tyler can't get it done or can't win that game. hes a good college QB. Maye is an elite one who is a top 5 pick as an NFL prospect. tvd is more dime a dozen. in the right system, he can very good.

maye is a lot better than tvd.
terrell owens images GIF

Advertisement
I've always wondered if TVD could and would come through in the clutch like our great QB's. He has been good against the NC defense as Pate pointed out. With an improved OL just maybe TVD can win it going away. Last year (and after the MTSU debacle) Maye 19 of 28 for 309 with 2 TD 2 INT TVE 42/57 496 3 TD 1 INT. We lost 27-24 and TVD threw his one INT late.

Advertisement
It's always going to be the " i gotta see it against *insert next remotely decent team on the schedule* " crew shining their battered wife syndrome takes every friggin week.

An amusing lot they are.

Its just funny to me cause if you suck you suck you ain't gonna look any better because of the opponent.

In reality, even the sorry opponents will have a good game on you. It just seems like more of a " I can't wait to say I told you so" type of vibe to act like some sort of Savant when said player, team, or position group have a bad game.

5 games in and we still on wait and see mode with the defense?

Have you seen the defenses of football today? Over 50 teams average 30 points or better.

Gtfoh with the nonsense fellas if you aren't going to give proper film review then your opinions stink. Not gonna sugar coat it. Are you fan? Or a scorned lover?

Advertisement
Back