Pate State..interesting!

Advertisement
Same thing yall Said about UGA years ago
lol you mean the best defensive coordinator in the country who got to the the tile game in year two?

Vine Ok GIF

Also at a big time program investing at top levels for decades.
Mario is still a very bad gameday coach but this is appeles and oranges
They weren't investing at top levels before Kirby. Richt had to go into his own pocket to pay bump his assistants. After Kirby got there is when they started really spending.

They weren't investing at top levels before Kirby. Richt had to go into his own pocket to pay bump his assistants. After Kirby got there is when they started really spending.
Because it was the only way they would get Kirby. Just like the only way we would get Mario is if we would commit to spending what was necessary.

George made the right decision.

Miami is still on the clock.

Bro, I f’s w/ u champ, but don’t do that.

Kirby yr 1: 8-5
Kirby yr 2: 13-2 & a trip to the CFPCG
I know I know I know, just people know the roster had to be built from the ground up and take a few seasons small improvements. By year 3 or 4 this could be a machine especially if we hit on the QB eval with the way we're recruiting other positions

Advertisement
Wtf are you talking about? Kirby was in the title game in year 2. He was also the best DC in college football before he got the UGA job.
Not to that scale I know I'm talking more so small improvements year by year while stacking talent plus UGA was in much better shape after Richt left compared to manny

I know I know I know, just people know the roster had to be built from the ground up and take a few seasons small improvements. By year 3 or 4 this could be a machine especially if we hit on the QB eval with the way we're recruiting other positions
Dave Chappelle No GIF

Not to that scale I know I'm talking more so small improvements year by year while stacking talent plus UGA was in much better shape after Richt left compared to manny
That doesn’t compare to Mario. Kirby was a first time HC and got consistently beat by Saban. This is Mario’s 3rd HC job and he still can’t figure out when to use timeouts, recruit QB’s, take a knee or read a clock. He’s getting beat by the likes of GT, Duke and Rutgers. Not in the same stratosphere.

Advertisement
New pate state take just dropped

Basically what I think, I always said 25 till that second class we just got are JRs. That first class was a wash cause he had no time. I think this DL class we have needs to change their bodies and they can’t do that in one off season. That’s when I said we will arrive and I’ll stand by it. I prefer this build instead of those other coaches who do this same sh with nothing coming in. Pause

Advertisement
Back