Patchan to try TE?

Advertisement
[TWEET]912715250620882944[/TWEET]

They must both be horrible options because I don't remember seeing either on the field.
Me neither.

Everything we've heard on Polendey is that he just plain can't play. So, it makes me ask why'd they even take the kid?

I mean, some players develop a lot slower than others, so maybe they think he can show something in a few years.

They must both be horrible options because I don't remember seeing either on the field.
Me neither.

Everything we've heard on Polendey is that he just plain can't play. So, it makes me ask why'd they even take the kid?

I mean, some players develop a lot slower than others, so maybe they think he can show something in a few years.

I never understood the Polendey signing. I don't get signing 215 pound "blocking" TEs at Miami. We get thoroughbred TEs here. Where's he going to fit in once Jordan and Mallory get here?

Advertisement

Me neither.

I never understood the Polendey signing. I don't get signing 215 pound "blocking" TEs at Miami. We get thoroughbred TEs here. Where's he going to fit in once Jordan and Mallory get here?

Sealing off the back of the play on the goalline like Irvin failed to do.

He's a Freshman, there's no rush for him to produce. It's not his fault we're razor thin at the position. He's clearly not physically ready yet.

From what I saw of his high school tape I happen to think he'll be useful here. To complement those thoroughbreds.

Fair to say that his future here is at TE?

I know that everyone here thinks Jordan and Mallory will both be 1st team All-Americans in 2018, but Patchan is going to play a lot down the stretch.

Advertisement
Back