Patchan re-injures knee - anyone know how bad it is?

Advertisement
I saw him come in and I turned to terdferguson and said who the **** is the white guy on the dline. Then he promptly smoked the qb. Sucks if he's hurt again

Did you get poked in the eye by an oversized cowboy hat?

Might be time for patchan to hang it up. Sonny too.

Feel free to hang up posting on this website. You won't be missed.

Yall some dumb asses. The dude keeps injuring his knees. Why should the dude keep trying to play if his knees wont allow him. Not his fault but his body is failing him.

Sonny has serious knee problems as well and will never be fully healthy or be able to play heavy snaps.

Now get your dumb *** out of here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I have him in my Monday night class, he had it wrapped up but told DJack (also in the class) that it was just sore and that he's feeling alright.

So most everyone is telling the guy to hang up his career but no one has yet answered how serious the injury is?

Advertisement
Got dammit mane his game reminds me of Kevin Patrick or an Anthony chickillo from freshman year

Advertisement
I don't know why people are writing him off. It isn't like they said he needed another surgery. When they say that, then he needs to consider whether it's worth it to move forward. He looked good when he was in. He may be a player for us.

Isn't he like a redshift FR? Not gonna give up on kid. Just have to work hard to get back. He was quick as **** into that backfield

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I have him in my Monday night class, he had it wrapped up but told DJack (also in the class) that it was just sore and that he's feeling alright.

You're our new wherrera8. Thanks for the insight. Though try not to kick anybody on the team out of school, please.

I honestly forgot he was on the team until he flashed in a play against FSU. Poor fella, he can't seem to catch a break.

Advertisement
Back