Patchan re-injures knee - anyone know how bad it is?

Advertisement
For a split second I was thinking we were so banged up that Richt suited up a UM basketball player for the game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Might be time for patchan to hang it up. Sonny too.

Feel free to hang up posting on this website. You won't be missed.

Yall some dumb asses. The dude keeps injuring his knees. Why should the dude keep trying to play if his knees wont allow him. Not his fault but his body is failing him.

Sonny has serious knee problems as well and will never be fully healthy or be able to play heavy snaps.

Now get your dumb *** out of here.

Didn't Sunny injure his ankle?

Might be time for patchan to hang it up. Sonny too.

Feel free to hang up posting on this website. You won't be missed.

Yall some dumb asses. The dude keeps injuring his knees. Why should the dude keep trying to play if his knees wont allow him. Not his fault but his body is failing him.

Sonny has serious knee problems as well and will never be fully healthy or be able to play heavy snaps.

Now get your dumb *** out of here.

With your loser and quitting mentality, Frank Gore, Willis Mcgahee, Hankerson, and many others would have never played a single down in the NFL. Pathchan is a freshman. He'll be fine. Sonny will be back next season. **** out of my face with your doom and gloom attitude. You're a moron.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm gonna tell the truth when I saw him in there I yelled.......... WHO'S THE SKINNY WHITE BOY NOOOOOOO GET HIM OFF THE FIELD....... then I was like .......NOOOO YESSSS WHO IS THAT **** THAT WHITE BOY MADE A NICE MOVE TO SHED THAT BLOCK AND MAKE A PLAY.

Advertisement
Back